Moccona Indulgence

Moccona Indulgence

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Probably the only decent instant coffee

Not too far off from what you get at a standard cafe sometimes even better.

Purchased in Error - big mistake!

Purchased Specialty Blend #8 instead of Classic Dark Roast #8 in error. Big mistake - actually could not drink this coffee, nasty burnt aftertaste, coffee does not dissolve completely leaving little floaters on surface of liquid and gritty sludge in bottom of cup when tipped out! Definitely not Velvety & Full Bodied!!!

nothing beats the taste or aroma

it constantly delivers on taste as i drink it black with sugar, tastes great with cream or with just ice cold milk and ice in a tall glass... nothing comes close to the flavour, i consume it at home as well as at work

Moccona 5 strange chemical odour and taste

The formula must have been altered as there is a strange chemical after taste which was not noticed previously.
We will not be purchasing number 5 again.

Don't Waste Your Money.

Doesn't taste like coffee, doesn't smell like coffee, in fact it doesn't taste or smell of anything.

Love this coffee

I bought a jar recently on special. Its the best instant coffee I've tasted. Lucky for me when my jar ran out there was another special. If you are craving a fresh brewed coffee this hits the spot. I look forward to my morning Indulgence. Delicious full bodied coffee. Highly recommended.
full bodied
nothing apart from a bit pricey

The best instant coffee

This is the only instant coffee I'll buy. It is full of flavour. More expensive than other instant coffee brands but once you've tried it you'll know why.
Excellent coffee - full of flavour

If I have to have instant coffee, I make this one. I have invested a lot of money into a good espresso machine and finding good beans, I really love my coffee but occasionally need something that's just easy to make or something to take with me when I travel. So much better than one of the other well-known brands out there, I highly recommend Moccona.
The best of the instant coffees in my opinion. Tastes more like real espresso than anything else I have tried. Easy to make, nice and strong with a lot of flavour.
Its a bit pricey, but actually much cheaper than buying regular coffee beans.

i used to love this when i was a teenager from 13-19 but now for me it tastes bitter and horrible....this use to be my most favorite coffee and now cannot bare it. DO u think they have changed the formular?Something has changed lately. We now find unpalatable coffee granule 'dregs' at the bottom of our cups which never used to occur. Something different in the processing perhaps????

We love Moccona and haven't found another instant coffee that comes anywhere near to its fullness of flavour accompanied by a subtle hint of caramel. It is both delicious and habit-forming!
Its full flavour - tastes better than any other instant coffee we have tried.
its price!