Moccona Mocha Kenya Style

Moccona Mocha Kenya Style

See the Best Instant Coffee in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

One of my all time faves!

Love this coffee anytime of the day! Perfectly balanced to get me through my day!!!!

Mocha dirt coffee Kenya....

This coffee is terrible in my opinion... if you ever drank a real coffee you will NOT be satisfied with MOCHA KENYA.
Every time i get to the bottom of the cup, gritty bits of insoluble bits that appear to be and probably are, dirt.

GR8 Instant Coffee

I loved the aroma of coffee but was always disappointed with the flavour (of the instant coffees I tried) so I used to drink plunger coffee at home.

Then I found Moccona Mocha Kenya.

It has an inviting aroma and a strength of flavour that doesn't disappoint so I enjoy drinking it.

From time to time I try something stronger but for my palette the Mocha Kenya is my favourite instant brew.

I really like it!

I really like this blend. One of my favorites by Moccona. It might be a bit stronger but perfect for me and friends I served it to. I have bought it before and will buy it again. I like that the ingredients were 100 % coffee with no filler. It is nice black or white, sweetened or not, in my opinion :-)
The taste and smell and the neat reusable jars