Moccona Mocha Kenya Style

Moccona Mocha Kenya Style

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tennille M.

Tennille M.

Buy it if you like the smell of kitty litter

Smells like cat urine. Literally. Tastes like watery tea with a hint of compost. One of the worst coffees I have ever tasted and yes, it really REALLY stinks. Might put it in the litter tray to encourage my cat to go poopy.
Moccona really need to throw out all their coffee except for the Barista Reserve, that stuff is great!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Degree4DisplaySydney, NSW

Edit-New Recipe is gross! One of my all time faves

Edit- used to love this coffee until they changed the recipe now its not as enjoyable! WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE IT??????

Love this coffee anytime of the day! Perfectly balanced to get me through my day!!!!

Mocha dirt coffee Kenya....

This coffee is terrible in my opinion... if you ever drank a real coffee you will NOT be satisfied with MOCHA KENYA.
Every time i get to the bottom of the cup, gritty bits of insoluble bits that appear to be and probably are, dirt.

BoofsaDogSydney, NSW

GR8 Instant Coffee

I loved the aroma of coffee but was always disappointed with the flavour (of the instant coffees I tried) so I used to drink plunger coffee at home.

Then I found Moccona Mocha Kenya.

It has an inviting aroma and a strength of flavour that doesn't disappoint so I enjoy drinking it.

From time to time I try something stronger but for my palette the Mocha Kenya is my favourite instant brew.

KenwoodUser

KenwoodUserFremantle

I really like it!

I really like this blend. One of my favorites by Moccona. It might be a bit stronger but perfect for me and friends I served it to. I have bought it before and will buy it again. I like that the ingredients were 100 % coffee with no filler. It is nice black or white, sweetened or not, in my opinion :-)
The taste and smell and the neat reusable jars