Moccona Vanilla

Moccona Vanilla

See the Best Instant Coffees in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Man M.

Man M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best coffee is back on shelves

The coffee is back on market with new label guys. Just picked up mine today. It’s been 3 years since I last had one. Can’t wait to try this again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Cranbourne .

Best coffee flavour yet!

I’m Sooooo sad we can’t get this anywhere .... best coffee ever!!!

Snowflake

SnowflakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

amazing

This was the best coffee. We love Moccona coffee and this vanilla coffee was so good until the stoped making it. Now I buy the vanilla latte sachets. not the same but close enough.

This is perfect. I can't live without it! But I can't find it any more???

Perfect combination of flavour. Just a hint.

Do I have to live without it?

I have been all over Cairns, North Quensland this week trying to get Vanilla Moccona. No one has it. There is no other coffee that I drink. Anyone know where I can get some?

I can't find it anymore- I love it!!!!!

Man I love this vanilla flavour! Hated the caramel and chocolate but I can't find it in NZ anymore- aaaah help!

I found this absolutely amazing. I can drink it black.

Bought a 95g pack, kind of a sample thing, to try it out and it was beautiful. Will buy the bigger back next time

alimischa

alimischaBrisbane

I love it!

I think it's devine! Everyone I make it for agrees and it's always requested by my guests. The perfect cup!

ozziejack

ozziejack

The Caramel is great but don't waste your time buying the vanilla

I tried the caramel flavour at a friend's place and went straight down and bought a jar for myself. I also saw the vanilla so I bought a jar of that as well. Talk about opposites - the caramel smells and tastes good. The vanilla is so unlike vanilla that I made a cup and taste tested it with five others. Not one could identify it as vanilla. How could a company that can make such good flavoured coffees come up with such a dud?

Really odd, sort of chemical taste. Doesn't taste like vanilla. Pretty yuck, really.

Mistiza

Mistiza

Disappointed

I bought the vanilla flavor because I have tried the caramel and the caramel was beautiful... I made the vanilla one and nearly spat it out when I had the first sip it's like they just soaked the coffee in vanilla essence it's not a smooth vanilla taste. Bt although after a few more sips you get used to it... It taste like chemicals... I would try hazelnut and would buy caramel again bt I'll never even make another cup of vanilla coffee yeeeeerrrrkkkk