MooGoo Anti-Ageing SPF 15 Face Cream

MooGoo Anti-Ageing SPF 15 Face Cream

3.4

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (0) · No (1)

Used to be good

I used to like this. Now the oil n cream are separated. I tried to shake the bottle but the cream inside doesn't move at all. Very oily and whitish and is very hard to move the cream around your face. On some good day, it is easy to apply when the cream and oil inside is intact together. I think they alter the formula

Purchased in March 2020 at MooGoo.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No
BorneoBaby

BorneoBabyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for occasional use

Luxurious texture spreads like a dream at 1st but then it stings the eyes (despite not directly applied to eyes region) and zinc oxide creates drying effect. Concept is promising but not an everyday comfortable anti-ageing with SPF face cream due to stinging of the eyes and burnt smell when skin is exposed to sun (secondary to it’s natural ingredient?)

Tile

TileCentral West

Started Off Good But Then Made My Skin Dry & Rough

I was really looking forward to writing a great review about this product.
Unfortunately, after a few uses I've noticed that my skin has changed from being soft & dewy to dry & rough. I particularly notice this after having a shower. I also use it in conjunction with your Anti-aging face cream that doesn't contain SPF15 as well as applying 1 pump of rosehip oil.
Sorry Moogoo but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product again. My skin generally tolerates all of your other lovely products quite well that I've tried so far, but regretfully this one will have to be crossed off my shopping list :(
So disappointed as I thought I would be using this product long-term.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how MooGoo Anti-Ageing SPF 15 Face Cream compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Teegs

TeegsNSW

Great for sensitive/dry skin

I really like this cream. My skin is dry, flakey, super sensitive and most products with spf give me acne - this one doesn't. It's only slightly greasy and rubs in easily, which is pretty good for a natural sunscreen. Will definitely repurchase!

PPetersen

PPetersenSlacks Creek

Feels great on skin :-)

I really enjoy putting this cream on. My skin feels softer and smoother. I have oily/patchy skin but this sunscreen doesn't make me greasy. It is thick, very moisturising and makes my skin look hydrated. Feels like a luxury product and smells nice, not like sunscreen. Love this product and use it everyday.
Moisturising, softer, smoother feeling skin
Bit expensive