4.5

Ease of Height Adjustment

Samantha
SamanthaPerth, WA2 posts

Baby sleeps in car

Easy to install and easy to adjust when baby grows. Our baby was premature and fitted in when we came home from the hospital. He now sleeps in the car quite often and seems comfortable.
The only thing that we do t like is the tether strap clip is around the wrong way so it is a but difficult to undo. Show details ·  1
drummop
drummopSydney, NSW3 posts

Worst Company I have ever dealt with

Website is terrible, can't compare all products, receive emails offering discounts that say 'Click Here' but it doesn't work, and have to phone in anyway. They send an email saying pay using this link to their portal. Again link doesn't work. Pay for order yet 'Accounts' can't find the payment. How they are still in business is beyond me. Show details
Alexd
AlexdMelbourne3 posts

Great seat, Great service by Adore AP by Mother's Choice

Great car seat and great service by Mack and the team in Mother's choice. I attached and detached it a few times. Uses isofix easy to use. I had issues with chafed tether. They replaced it for free with no issues although it's not covered by the warranty officially. Great service by Mack from Melbourne mother's choice office. Went above and beyond to help me and made sure all is well and I have no issues before I left their facilities. Great service. I'm very happy. Show details ·  1
faheema h.
faheema h.4 posts

Perfect Car seat for newborn.!

Purchased this car seat through the website last week. And I should say it looks even better for real. I was hesitant at first because there are plenty of options in the market and I got in touch with mothers choice customer service before purchasing, and they made sure to recommend me what will suit for me and my needs. And I am so glad that I did because Nev was amazing and they made sure I had a positive shopping experience until I receive the product. Highly recommend Adore AP for anyone who is looking for a high end product and have safety concerns. ISOFIX is super handy. Show details ·  1
Jenna
Jenna

Great car seat!

The car seat is great, it's very easy to install. It can be adjusted quite easily whether forward facing or rear. The covers are easy to get off but can be a bit tricky to get back on. Overall a great car seat! Show details ·  1
Ease of Height Adjustment
Jess
JessVictoria2 posts

Easy to adjust and feels secure

My son seems quite comfortable in this car seat and the seat feels secure and safe. Easy to install and easy to adjust the harness height. We bought a second one for my partner's car because we were so comfortable with it. Show details ·  1
Ease of Installation
Jack
Jack

Great seat

Our little daughter has spent almost two years in her Adore and never complains when in the car. The seat covers are easy to take off to wash and Mothers Choice after sales service has been fantastic. I would highly recommend buying the Adore or any of their other seats - in fact we've just bought two Kin convertible seats. Show details ·  1
Maria
Maria3 posts

Great Seat and Value for money

This car seat is exactly what we needed. It is super easy to fit and has great safety features. The fabric is soft and bubs is snug and protected. Can be turned to forward facing for baby up to 4 years of age which is a great feature. Show reply
Rhiannon
RhiannonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Sunny
SunnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Very sturdy and safe for the baby

We have bought this car seat for our newborn after finding safety ratings from https://www.childcarseats.com.au/
very easy to install in the car with the isofix and quite comfy for the bub Show reply

Grace
Grace

Hi I was wondering if the car seat would work in a 2011 RAV4 as the baby car seat straps have to have to attach on the back of the seat in the boot ?

Stephanie
Stephanie

Hi there. im new to all of this and i am looking at this car seat for my baby Nephew to be used in my mothers car. i wanted to know if it is appropriate for all cars? my mother has a Toyota Aurion Prodigy and would like to know if this car seat is appropriate for this car?

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your inquiry, Our car seats are of universal design and will fit the mentioned car. All the best, Customer Care Team

Ron S
Ron S

Are Mothers choice baby car seats compatible with (European) Skoda Kodiaq 2017?

CategoryConvertible Car Seats