Musashi Fat Metaboliser + with Carnitine

Musashi Fat Metaboliser + with Carnitine

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Fat Burner !!

Musashi Fat Burner works really well, helps you exercise without coffee and if you eat clean this can tone you up in no time. I really love this product. They have changed the packaging now but the ingredients are the same. As a fat burner this works perfectly with a low fat diet. Its really good for the liver too. This product combined with L- Arginine makes you workout longer and sweat more too. I highly recommend this product to boot workouts and lose fat.

Purchased in May 2018.

Common mistakes with taking the fat metaboliser

LBDAU

Definitely effective for me

Sharleen

SharleenSA, 5024

Yes but only if you are doing cardio

I was so hesitant of this product and as a female the last thing I want is to bulk up because the ingredients is targeted for men.
    This was not the case. I don't follow the instructions on intake but still have found how much fat I burn once I consume when doing cardio workouts.
    MFM keeps me not only sweating like a pig but I'm more alert and workout longer than usual.

Tracie

TracieSydney Surrounds, NSW

not working for me as a weight loss product..

ive been taking these for a couple of months..i train most days and have done for years....running..weights etc... i eat mostly protein..tuna ,brown rice, salmon, smoked salmon , boiled eggs..with a bit of rubbish thrown in here and there. Back in the day i used to use Musashi Gold which was truly an amazing product - however i just cant give the Musashi Fat Metaboliser with Carnitine the thumbs up. ive been very disappointed and even put on a little weight gradually over the last two months which is freaking me out..going from 57 to 60kg.. . I'm taking 3 a day as it says dont take any more than 6... ive got about 4 containers of it left so maybe i'll up the dose to 6 and write another review but so far not looking good.

Hannah

HannahMelbourne

Really helped my weight loss happen faster.

Tash

TashPerth

Does what it claims

Craving Food

First time taking this and i feel like im starving within 2 hrs of having a main meal? is this normal? did it just give my my metabolism a massive boost and thats why i feel like im starving all the time? Not sure i will stay on this any longer as im having too many craving for food than usual.

So far so good

I want to trim down and tone up and I'm also taking hydroxycut max and I've started to up my workouts I only used to do walking now I'm doing weights and Zumba while walking as well il like to see results but we will see I have a gut feeling this with help a lot with the hydroxycut since its for weight loss as well and has given me more energy and no side effects , I've had no side effects on fat mataboliser only going to the toilet a lot and more energy in working out. So for me it's going good so far And the taste isn't all that bad I found drinking milk after get rids of the after taste.
    Energy !

OK

This product works wonders, most beneficial to those who have a so metabolis rate. Just one down side, it's horrible taste! And the taste lingers all day, ie its been 8 hours since I had some, and when ever i drink water or cough, I can tste it again.
    Works wonders, have gotten great amd fast results.
    The WORST thing I have ever tasted in my entire life! absolutely FOUL!!!!

Great energy booster!

yadaz
    yadaz

ive lost heaps this really does work for me

Good

Will wait and see if I lose weight or if this has just slowed everything down. Seems to have completely suppressed my appetite which is amazing because I didn't think anything would work. I eat A LOT.
    Started yesterday and can't say I've felt my tummy rumble once yet..
    Can't eat as much... I like food..

Good

quick fix, excercise and healthy eating is the only way u will get sustainable results just have to have patience.
    ive been using this product for about 4mths now whilst working out regularly. i did stop them for about 4wks and in that time i put on weight very quickly. i went from 58kgs to 64 in that time. now ive started back on them, im loosing the weight rapidly again, however as my trainer said, anything that induces weight loss so quickly cant be too healthy for you and you would have to remain on them to keep the weight off.
    nothing i disliked except for the fact that u have to remain on them in order to keep the weight off.

FANTASTIC product, really helps, also diminishes appetite!!! I used to have the 'Mummy Munchies' - as soon as the kids were in bed, I'd snack and nibble for 3 hours till I went to bed - NO MORE!!! No urge to eat anything that late at night at all!! A good healthy dinner and then nothing till breakfast!!! I love this stuff!!! Also I have extra energy, no probs getting out of the house for an evening walk every day whereas I used to find every excuse under the sun!!! If this product doesn't work for you then you're obviously totally fit already! I'm a subscriber for life to this product and I'm telling EVERYONE!!!
    EXCELLENT product, I can quit my search for something that works!!!

ibidonstuff

ibidonstuffsdfe, 3455, British Virgin Islands

Terrible

This supplement is supposed to help you metabolise fats quicker than you normally would. For the time that i tried it, it didnt really seem to work. If anything i felt even more hungry when i was using this supplement. I quickly stopped.
    Im not sure there is any valid reason to use this product.
    Doesnt seem to work.
    Makes you feel hungry.

haroonaharoona
    haroonaharoona

You must be an over eater then... there really isn't any way this can't work unless you are terrible at dieting and exercising. you can't just take it and expect to lose weight. it will only help you. foolish man!

tzelyn

tzelyn

Terrible

This weight loss supplement is not recommended and results would be much more achieved had it been with a strict healthy diet and regular workout.

This weight loss supplement sounds tacky. My partner is a gym junkie, bent on weights and cardio and he bought it to try the product and has come to the conclusion that this product does not work. No result in seen. He has since stopped using the product and did not even finish the bottle that was purchased.

Lex05
    Lex05

of course good diet and exercise regime contribute solely to weight loss, but it sounds as though your partner is already built with more muscle than fat, making it really hard for the product to work for him. don't diss before you try!

natashab

natashab

Overall i have been using this for 5 months and have lost 35kg. I was 115.3kg and am now 80kg. There is still a way to go but nonetheless i can honestly say that this has been the defining factor in loosing the weight to date. I have not been on any other products at the same time and i have not dramatically changed my eating but on the otherhand it has promoted the want to exercise more.
    I liked the fact that it not only gives you a psychological high but you can actually see definite results, with a small change in exercise and dietary intake
    I wish there were more capsules in each bottle, enough for 4 weeks worth at least

This is a very good product. I have been using it while training for a Bodybuilding show. It seems to work very well for me.
    I think this is an excellent product. It gives you energy and definately helps you through a strenuous workout. You don't get the jittery feeling that some of the other fat burners give you. It also seems to help with mental attitude and does not seem to impact the blood pressure.
    The store I usually get it from no longer carries Musashi products because they are a buit expensive and people don't want to spend the money. I would like to locate a new source even if on-line. Preferebly a US supplier. Even better, someone in Southern California.