4.5

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes · No

CHRIS
CHRISFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Day and night cream ridiculous amount

Like the day and night cream but a silly amount in the jar so is ridiculous does not last very long why put that tiny amount in the jar ??????
Cjay
Cjay5 posts

This is the best!!

I love this anti ageing cream. Well my skin does. I love how my skin feels all day long and to know that it's protected with sped 15. I noticed my wrinkles reducing within just a few days of using it.  Show details ·  1
Grace Stankiewicz
Grace StankiewiczGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

My skin loves it so do I

The day and night cream absorbs well and gives my skin smooth completion. Is very refreshing, moisturising and after application, gives a pleasant feeling of comfort. I have susceptible skin, but these products are safe to use. Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

My perfect makeup moisturizer

love the products but as I run a business beauty masssage I buy the professional packs and I find the day and night cream is only about 1 inch thick so doesnt last long in the clinic. Othwerwise I love the collegen, and the mask with the gel. I like the recent face masks that fit your face to give deep moisture but I find I cant use them in the clinic due to the price, regards rhonda no adverse results from clients and noticed moisturizer penetrated my dry skin. Show details ·  1
Ease of Application
Smell
Marie Claire
Marie ClaireMelbourne3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love it love it love it

I like also the night cream, like it like it like it definitely my skin looks like satin when I use the day cream with make up , Regards Marie Claire Show details ·  1
Esther WellinghamPerth, WA6 posts

Super hydrating!

Such a lovely hydrating day cream, I love how it’s really thick and soaks right in to your skin, it makes your skin look so glowy and it’s perfect for under your makeup too - It also has SPF, it’s a winner!!! Show details ·  1
Lydia B
Lydia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

My go to every morning

I have been using this after washing my face with My Perfect Wash and my skin has never felt softer and looked smoother! I am just in total love with these products! Can't wait to try the night cream!

Reggie
ReggieAU

So light and soothing

This day cream is fantastic. It leaves you skin so smooth and blends into the skin beautifully. Fantastic under makeup and keeps skin moisturised...Can't live without it. I ordering more today. The Night cream is just as good too.

Iris
Iris

Wonderful skin products, love the whole range

Love all My Perfect Range, wonderful products, & thank you Rachael for tracking down my wonderful Day & Night creams, just love these creams, plus my perfect eyes which works wonders.

Kelsey Ashley
Kelsey AshleyMelbourne2 posts

Love it!

I have the whole range of My Perfect Cosmetics and I really love this day cream, I use it without fail every morning! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day.

Alba L.
Alba L.

Did I receive a sample size of the Day Cream because it ran out quickly and when I opened it, the well for the cream was so small?

Esther Wellingham

It is a sample size so it probably would run out quickly, You just push on the top and the product comes out - easy :)

toni palumbo
toni palumbo

Hi. My name is Toni and l purchased My Perfect Day Cream but when l opened it there were no instruction on how to apply it , l went back to priceline and asked where are the instructions because when l applied it near my eyes l had a bad reaction from it. Most companies would have instructions on where and how to apply .

joan
joan
My Perfect Cosmetics Company
My Perfect Cosmetics Company   DM
Susan
Susan

It this oil based. Can I use over my perfect eyes?

My Perfect Cosmetics Company
My Perfect Cosmetics Company   DM
Licorice
Licorice

Are all ingredients classified as “clean”!

See all My Perfect Day Cream questions