My Perfect Day Cream

My Perfect Day Cream

Cjay
Cjay

This is the best!!

I love this anti ageing cream. Well my skin does. I love how my skin feels all day long and to know that it's protected with sped 15. I noticed my wrinkles reducing within just a few days of using it.

Purchased for $50.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Grace Stankiewicz
Grace StankiewiczGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My skin loves it so do I.

The day and night cream absorbs well and gives my skin smooth completion. Is very refreshing, moisturising and after application, gives a pleasant feeling of comfort. I have susceptible skin, but these products are safe to use.

Purchased in May 2020 for $65.00.

Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My perfect makeup moisturizer

love the products but as I run a business beauty masssage I buy the professional packs and I find the day and night cream is only about 1 inch thick so doesnt last long in the clinic. Othwerwise I love the collegen, and the mask with the gel. I like the recent face masks that fit your face to give deep moisture but I find I cant use them in the clinic due to the price, regards rhonda no adverse results from clients and noticed moisturizer penetrated my dry skin.

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell

Review collected in partnership with The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how My Perfect Day Cream compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Marie Claire
Marie ClaireMelbourne

Love it love it love it

I like also the night cream, like it like it like it definitely my skin looks like satin when I use the day cream with make up , Regards Marie Claire

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Review collected in partnership with The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Esther Wellingham
Esther WellinghamPerth, WA

Super hydrating!

Such a lovely hydrating day cream, I love how it’s really thick and soaks right in to your skin, it makes your skin look so glowy and it’s perfect for under your makeup too - It also has SPF, it’s a winner!!!

Purchased in August 2019.

Smell
My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Esther thank you so much for you lovely feedback!

Kind regards,
My Perfect Cosmetics Company

Great product

Love this day cream, left my skin feeling smooth and even. I have a problem with day creams that contain SPFs (they make my eyes water after a few hours even when not applied near the eyes) but i can wear this all day long and no ill effects. Sticking to this one i love it!

Lydia B
Lydia BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My go to every morning

I have been using this after washing my face with My Perfect Wash and my skin has never felt softer and looked smoother! I am just in total love with these products! Can't wait to try the night cream!

So light and soothing

This day cream is fantastic. It leaves you skin so smooth and blends into the skin beautifully. Fantastic under makeup and keeps skin moisturised...Can't live without it. I ordering more today. The Night cream is just as good too.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Reggie, thanks so much for your review. Our Day and Night Creams are fantastic and it's great to hear that you think so too :) Chantel, My Perfect HQ

Wonderful skin products, love the whole range.

Love all My Perfect Range, wonderful products, & thank you Rachael for tracking down my wonderful Day & Night creams, just love these creams, plus my perfect eyes which works wonders.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Iris, thank you for your 5* review of our product range. It is great to hear that you love the whole range. Kind regards, Chantel My Perfect HQ

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how My Perfect Day Cream compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Kelsey Ashley
Kelsey AshleyMelbourne

Love it!

I have the whole range of My Perfect Cosmetics and I really love this day cream, I use it without fail every morning! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day.

My Perfect Cosmetics C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

Hi Kelsey, thank you for your great review. My Perfect Day Cream is a great every day cream that is suitable for every day use, it is great to hear that you love it. Kind regards, Chantel My Perfect HQ

Alba L.
Alba L.asked

Did I receive a sample size of the Day Cream because it ran out quickly and when I opened it, the well for the cream was so small?

It is a sample size so it probably would run out quickly, You just push on the top and the product comes out - easy :)

toni palumbo
toni palumboasked

Hi. My name is Toni and l purchased My Perfect Day Cream but when l opened it there were no instruction on how to apply it , l went back to priceline and asked where are the instructions because when l applied it near my eyes l had a bad reaction from it. Most companies would have instructions on where and how to apply .

joan

I use this regularly, after cleansing in the morning i put one pump in the palm of my hand and work it around with the finger tips of the other, this warms it and makes it flow over your skin better, use upwards and outward strokes over face and neck.. Most SPF products react with my eyes, but this one dosent. They do have a web site if you want to check anything out. Hope this helps. Its a great product.

Hi Toni,
I am sorry that you have had this experience. Joan is correct, the My Perfect Day Cream is an intensive moisturiser that has an SPF of 15.
To use just add a small amount to your face prior to your make up routine.

Kind regards,
TIna
My Perfect Cosmetics Company HQ

Susan
Susanasked

It this oil based. Can I use over my perfect eyes?

My Perfect C.The Perfect Cosmetics Company

HI Susan,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

My Perfect Day cream can be used in conjunction with My Perfect Eyes, but we recommend not going over the top of it as you don't want to break the vale right under your eyes. When applying the day cream, work your way up, around your check bone. I have also attached one of our youtube videos for you to look at, which shows how to apply our My Perfect Day Cream with My Perfect Eyes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6VygpF-jKg

Kind Regards,
Jess

See all My Perfect Day Cream questions

Get an answer from our members and The Perfect Cosmetics Company representatives

CategoryAnti-Aging Products