100% · 60%

Application Process

Tak
TakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

So simple and easy

It was so easy to apply in the app. I could use it within minutes and it was really handy to have over Christmas.
Sami B
Sami B

Amazing 100% digital product

This is an amazing 100% digital product, environment friendly.
Best feature is virtual card and dynamic CVV
James
James

This is perfect!

NAB Buy Now Pay Later is so easy to use!
Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Buy Now Pay Later Product

NAB Now Pay Later is definitely the best product in the BNPL market. There are no late fees or interest charged for missed repayments. The application process was super quick and easy and I could start using my product straight after applying. I also love that there is a security code that frequently changes, especially given all the fraud that is currently occurring.
Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best BNPL product out there

I love my NAB Now Pay Later account and use it everyday. Easy to apply, and I love that there's no fees and the payment reminders come through before each payment is due. The fact I can use it anywhere makes it the best BNPL out there IMO.
Sam K.
Sam K.

Would recommend

Easy to apply, access and use. Payment reminders are great and that one time I did miss a payment, I appreciate that it stopped my account as a prompt without hitting me with a late fee. I also like that you need to have the first payment available in your account to make the purchase - This feels like a responsible way to use these buy now pay later products so that you don't spend way more than you have while still allowing to use it as a budgeting tool.