Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.3

315 reviews · Statistics

83% · 26336 · 11%

Application Process
See the Best Buy Now, Pay Later Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alycia H
Alycia HWAPerth, WA2 posts

Easy to use

Have no issues with wage pay, they come in handy especially during this cost of living crisis, they don’t let you over borrow so you’re actually able to pay back instead of getting into more debt
Lyndell
LyndellTASHobart, TAS

Average Service

Wage Pay is great when it works. I have been using for over a year, however, they are a bit hit and miss with allowing you to withdraw. I pay on time or sometimes early and if I accidently miss the payment it is made up immediately. My pay is always the same, sometimes they give me $100 to withdraw, sometimes $500 and sometime $0 so you cant depend on it so I guess that's a good thing. They gave me $320 to advance today and I go to withdraw and it refreshes and says 0. Cant rely on it :-(
Paige moana
Paige moana

Amazing service

Great at helping with pay advances when you have temporary cash falls Show reply
Kalithasdeneliashini T.
Kalithasdeneliashini T.
  Fair Incentive

Wagepay is a great app. Very handy when short on cash. Easy to use & instant deposit into your bank , thank you so much wegpay. Show reply
Robert Aherne
Robert AherneWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Life saver, couldnt get by without it

Awesome to have wagepay to fall back on, really helps alot Show reply
Stewart Brown
Stewart BrownVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Happy days with wage pay

Wage pay has helped me out for a couple of years now I have tryed other ones but was not happy with them and.wage pay always came to my rescue thank you Show reply
jason b.
jason b.

Acknowledging

Easy to use vey inffiuent fast and good customer service Show reply
tiffany A.
tiffany A.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wagepay is Awesome!

Wagepay is a great app. Very handy when short on cash. Easy to use & instant deposit into your bank. Show reply
Nikki H
Nikki H

Great

So easy to use and quick to set up. Haven’t had any issues Show reply
Ryan A
Ryan ANSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Great service! Provided much needed funds and and very quick service! Highly recommend Show reply
Mon
MonWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive

Easiest cash when you need it

Easy and very reliable cash when you need it and great repayment options. Show reply
Bea L.
Bea L.NSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Highly recommended app

Easy and convenient app. The payments are done quickly, as well as the repayments (go thru the same day). Show reply
Natasha G.
Natasha G.

Highly recommend

Fantastic, easy service , very fast approval and payments made within the minute. Early repayment option is awesome too. Definitely recommend for a top up on weekly expenses. Show reply
Crystal K.
Crystal K.NSWSydney, NSW

Great company

Great service quick and easy the apps very easy to use Show reply
George A.
George A.NSWSydney, NSW

Awesome

Great app easy to use will use again next time Show reply

Frequently Asked Questions about Wagepay

How do I qualify for a Wagepay wage advance?

To qualify for a Wagepay wage advance, you need to meet the following requirements:

• Age: Must be 18 years old.
  • Employment: Must be employed and receive a regular, consistent income of at least $500 per week from your employer.
  • Repayment Capacity: Leave enough of your income each pay cycle in your account to be able to repay an advance.
  • Banking History: Must have a generally good banking history, determined using your Wagepay score
  • Other Income: If you are receiving Centrelink or worker's compensation, you can apply, as long as you are also being paid a wage and meet the other qualification requirements.

How can I get access to a higher advance limit?

You can access a higher advance limit at the discretion of Wagepay when you reapply and demonstrate good financial management. Note that the advance limit is not permanent, so maintaining sound financial practices is important.

How do I use the postpone repayment feature?

To use the postpone repayment feature, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the 'Wage Advance' section in the app or web portal.
  2. Under 'Advance History', select the wage advance you wish to update.
  3. Choose 'Postpone Next Payment'.
  4. Select a new date for the payment and click 'Apply'.

Please note that this feature is available only once per advance, and frequent use may reduce your advance limit over time.

If I repay my advance now, can I reapply straight away?

Yes, you can repay your advance at any time using the repayment methods available in the app or web portal. Once your wage advance has been repaid, you can make a new wage advance request straight away. Please be aware that we will do a quick check before each advance to make sure it is suitable for you.

Why was my advance request declined?

There are various reasons why your wage advance request might be declined, including:

• Inconsistencies with your wage (your last pay was missing or reduced, we cannot identify your income, your average pay is too small, you only receive Centrelink or WorkCover, etc.).
  • Payment history (inconsistent repayment history with Wagepay, direct debit dishonors, missed loan payments, etc.).
  • High-risk behavior (overdrawing your account, large cash withdrawals, not leaving sufficient funds in your account for your repayments, etc.). The score is updated frequently, so if you have been declined this time, you can always reapply after 7 days, and we can reassess your advance limit

Latest Consumer Questions

Paula A.
Paula A.

I have been trying for days to get a reply for my urgent problem.I wish someone would reply to my emails

Petr Z.

After using the app for some time now i am no longer able to use wagepay the reason is simple my bank feed is just not progressing no matter how long i waited on the app,pc or ipad.
I tried with android device,called my bank and update my devices to last possible versions of available software nothing works..
The reply from customer service is robotic automatic reply which not helps the matter to add the app after the last update is very choppy some times and freezes and gives errors to refresh the page...

Petr Z.

Just to add I change my bank still same problem not connecting to my bank .
I tried different lenders no problem and even tried Tailfin which wagepay uses all works not sure what is the issue.
I hope someone reading this and fixed thank you.

Jason B.
Jason B.

What’s isn’t anyone replying after several emails and review is anyone home !!!!!! God seriously it can’t be that hard

Contact info for Wagepay