Verified🏆 2024 Award

Amazing service, quick funds. Really easy company to deal with8 Show reply
Zach B.
Zach B.

Unwilling to negotiate repayments

If you find yourself in a position where you struggle to pay theybare unwilling to negotiate and don't care about your circumstances. Wage advance are dangerous in nature do not recommend very easy to get into a debt cycle
Matt
Matt

Very good money leander

Good if you need money fast no hassles and money into your bank straight away Show reply
GEZ
GEZ

Good service

They are easy to access and reliable. Funds are available right away. Show reply
John
John
  Fair Incentive Verified

Alittle help when needed

Was paid in minutes. Really helped me when I was in need Show reply
Tewhi G.
Tewhi G.Western District, VIC

Awesome

Easy coin love it repayments were easy and good awesome Show reply
Anger
AngerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great

easy and quick payment, works well every time i use it Show reply
Stulock
StulockSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My wage pay experience

Just started using Wagepay and have no problems. Very easy to use and you get the money straight away. Show reply
Tickle T.
Tickle T.

Absolutely the best

Very quick and easy access of funds. Payments are processed instantly which allows you to access again quicker when you need it Show reply
Tracey
Tracey
  Fair Incentive

So far so good. This has really helped me in many ways with some bills. I would recommend this app to anyone. Show reply
Jessica Hart
Jessica HartGreat Southern, WA
  Fair Incentive

Always goes straight into your bank when you need it, most helpful thing is any hard situation especially in these hard times in the world at the moment Show reply
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

use beforepay wagepay do nothing to help

Cant log into bankstatement - same bank for 20 years and no help from wagepay to reset m account as obviously something wrong - I have now used beforpay and guess what my bankstatement works just fine - I have told everyone to use beforepay after years using wagepay absolutely patheteic - oh and dont need to say you replied to help because your reply always the same nothing we can do

never again disgusting how nothing was done to fix the problem

louise p.
louise p.

Good service

Wage pay has been fantastic option for me quick access and low fees. Show reply
Heath J.
Heath J.

I recommend Wagepay

App is easy to set up and use. Money is available immediately. Easy to recommend Wagepay! Show reply
Troy W.
Troy W.

great job

A good and fair & understanding company, vary easy to work with when your in a pickle and need cash fast. Show reply

Frequently Asked Questions about Wagepay

How do I qualify for a Wagepay wage advance?

To qualify for a Wagepay wage advance, you need to meet the following requirements:

• Age: Must be 18 years old.
  • Employment: Must be employed and receive a regular, consistent income of at least $500 per week from your employer.
  • Repayment Capacity: Leave enough of your income each pay cycle in your account to be able to repay an advance.
  • Banking History: Must have a generally good banking history, determined using your Wagepay score
  • Other Income: If you are receiving Centrelink or worker's compensation, you can apply, as long as you are also being paid a wage and meet the other qualification requirements.

How can I get access to a higher advance limit?

You can access a higher advance limit at the discretion of Wagepay when you reapply and demonstrate good financial management. Note that the advance limit is not permanent, so maintaining sound financial practices is important.

How do I use the postpone repayment feature?

To use the postpone repayment feature, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the 'Wage Advance' section in the app or web portal.
  2. Under 'Advance History', select the wage advance you wish to update.
  3. Choose 'Postpone Next Payment'.
  4. Select a new date for the payment and click 'Apply'.

Please note that this feature is available only once per advance, and frequent use may reduce your advance limit over time.

If I repay my advance now, can I reapply straight away?

Yes, you can repay your advance at any time using the repayment methods available in the app or web portal. Once your wage advance has been repaid, you can make a new wage advance request straight away. Please be aware that we will do a quick check before each advance to make sure it is suitable for you.

Why was my advance request declined?

There are various reasons why your wage advance request might be declined, including:

• Inconsistencies with your wage (your last pay was missing or reduced, we cannot identify your income, your average pay is too small, you only receive Centrelink or WorkCover, etc.).
  • Payment history (inconsistent repayment history with Wagepay, direct debit dishonors, missed loan payments, etc.).
  • High-risk behavior (overdrawing your account, large cash withdrawals, not leaving sufficient funds in your account for your repayments, etc.). The score is updated frequently, so if you have been declined this time, you can always reapply after 7 days, and we can reassess your advance limit

Latest Consumer Questions

Paula A.
Paula A.

I have been trying for days to get a reply for my urgent problem.I wish someone would reply to my emails

Petr Z.

After using the app for some time now i am no longer able to use wagepay the reason is simple my bank feed is just not progressing no matter how long i waited on the app,pc or ipad.
I tried with android device,called my bank and update my devices to last possible versions of available software nothing works..
The reply from customer service is robotic automatic reply which not helps the matter to add the app after the last update is very choppy some times and freezes and gives errors to refresh the page...

Petr Z.

Just to add I change my bank still same problem not connecting to my bank .
I tried different lenders no problem and even tried Tailfin which wagepay uses all works not sure what is the issue.
I hope someone reading this and fixed thank you.

Jason B.
Jason B.

What’s isn’t anyone replying after several emails and review is anyone home !!!!!! God seriously it can’t be that hard

Contact info for Wagepay