2Zip Pay

3,452 reviews
Robert B.
Robert B.

Technical issue

Person was helpful and polite and respectful.
Solved problem quickly.
Emjay
EmjayHoppers Crossing4 posts

The Zip Team

I am very happy with Zip. As pensioner Zip is helpful when unexpected bills arrive.
sharon
sharonSouth Australia4 posts

Issue resolved

Lani was able to resolve my issue
In a professional way
Tony B.
Tony B.Victoria

Perfect

Easy as to do was good to deal with love it ty
Liam W.
Liam W.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and convenient

This app is so convenient to use. So easy to pay for your goods or services. A credit amount that can be easily managed. Thank you zip pay. I highly recommend fthis app.
Jehanzeb
Jehanzeb
  Fair Incentive

Promfy and accurate

Amazing and good support I appreciate for nice conversation and quick response....❤ Show reply
Craig
CraigSYDNEY2 posts

ZIP PAY DELIVER THE GOODS

Easy to use platform in many locations as well as quick response from a friendly team. Show reply
Roderick T
Roderick TFar North Queensland, QLD

Missing payments

I had 2 payments go missing zip was able to give me the information I needed to solve the problem Show reply
Margaret Wynhoven
Margaret Wynhoven South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Zip is the best by far!

The care given to me in the most distressing part of my life was outstanding with Zip.
Immediately put me at ease and organised
help and reassured me.
Absolutely the biggest thank you to all at Zip!
Victor D.
Victor D.Perth, WA

Zip Pay purposful lending

5 star for Zip Pay & its responsible lending & the ethical business practices
Lis
LisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Great

Constantly harassed by auto messages when payments have gone through. Takes multiple calls to get resolution.
mac t.
mac t.3 posts

Good customer service

I have a great experience with Savannah, she's a great customer service, very helpful and understanding my urgent inquired, keep up the good work Savannah, God Blessed Show 2 replies
Paul C
Paul C2 posts

Cost of living

I am a pensioner and with the cost of living I find Zip very helpful at times of end of month bills
Hind C.
Hind C.2 posts

Love it

It’s a professional finance service, they are helping me a lot, flexible repayment with the fair interest and fee if the balance too low , I recommend Zip Pay n Zip Money for everyone, love it, love it , love it
Mel and Dave
Mel and DaveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

Didn't receive my zip card via email

I sent an email with my problem, and it was fixed within 2 days, pretty happy thanks.