Schwarzkopf Napro Palette

Light Ash Blonde 10-1, Dark Brown 3-0, Chocolate Brown 3-65, etc...

Peeacee

PeeaceeCentral Queensland, QLD

Cheap and works.. . Sort of

Beautiful colour on top of already bleached hair. Deep violet but fades dramatically after two washes to a less rich purple. Would not recommend you go swimming because a lot of colour would be loss. Unsure if it will last four weeks.

Purchased at Fresh & Save Food Warehouse for $6.00.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Worst hair dye damage do not use

Left my hair dry like I put bleach in it and hair coming out in clumps my hair was so good before I dyed it with this brand now hair is like straw left on for the 30mins do not use unless you want hair to feel like it’s been chemically burned like a bad bleach job

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $20.00.

Never stops running.

Never stops running, Literally rinsed in shower for hours but the colour never stopped coming out. My hair leaves red stains on everything, shirt, pillow, towel, hair ties, hats and headphones. My hair feels dry and brittle. Won’t use this brand ever again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Find out how Schwarzkopf Napro Palette compares to other Hair Dyes

Light Copper - My favorite - is it still available?

This is a great product with great cover , have used for years and have found it great. Cant find anymore in countdown, does anyone know were this is sold now in NZ

Purchased in August 2019 for $8.00.

Prior Hair ColourRed
Smyth1991

Smyth1991Sydney, NSW

My Hair Is Coming Out

I used this product as per instructions only to wash it out and have clumps of hair coming out, I’m actually worried as my hair is already short and thin that I won’t have any left.
It left a burning sensation on my scalp too, I will only give a good thumbs up to how the colour turned out..!!
Cheap & Nasty!! Only bought it because it was on special!! Would not recommend this product..!!

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $5.69.

A. Raider

A. RaiderSydney, NSW

Best diy hair dye I’ve used!

The dye hasn’t run out of my hair in the shower like others have over time, even when I rised the dye off the water ran clear very quickly compared to others.
Excellent grey coverage and lasts well.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

Chloe_ella

Chloe_ellaPerth, WA

Please purchase anything else but this!

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $7.99.

Carolyn

CarolynHobart, TAS

Not happy

Used this dye caused blisters on my head didn't feel any burning sensation will not buy this product again my head has gone all scabby and dry couloir didn't work out properly either

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $7.50.

Maleea

MaleeaMedowie

Acid...

Put this colour on have never had an issue with the dye before burnt so bad my head was covered in blisters i was horrified as were my poor kids i was crying in pain had to lay with frozen peas on my head as the pain was just not goin away the blisters went in a day or too but my head is sti tender.. i dyed it 4 days ago well wouldnt say dye as it was washed straight out...

Jazz

JazzMelbourne

Bad bad bad!

Terrible dye! Faded out within 2-3 washes except for a small part of my hair at the back which stayed a horrid reddish color and its never gone away! Even dyeing over the top with a different brand and color this same dye keeps coming back! Very disappointed and I would never recommend this color or brand!

Ree

ReeMurray Region, NSW

This burned like hell

I usually buy napro but this new packet nordic blonde has new ingredients i think and it burnt like hell, luckily i done a patch test first which i usually dont do because i use this product for years but ..this says omega complex lightning oil ..which is slightly different from the usual lightning oils it has and i noticed apon mixing that the bottle turned purple instead of the usual white. I dont know what there doing differently but it sucks! Now i dont have any trust in this brand and im stuck with regrowths .agghh ..please change back to the usual ingredients they worked fine
from a loyal customer of 15yrs.

Carla Hilton

Carla Hiltoninvercargill

Burnt scalp

This afternoon I brought the ultra light ash blonde napro pallete put it in my hair and not long after putting it in, had to wash it straight out cause it was burning so much and just felt my head and I have scabs all over my scalp so it obviously burnt me.

Sue Kader

Sue Kader

Well I am happy

My hair was red and it has turned out chocolate brown, I'll be buying it again. I am dark brunette with grey and olive skinned.No really happy with the condition and colour it has left my hair in.

Pj_Leota

Pj_Leota

Pleasantly suprised with the result.

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excited product

Perfect on two fronts. Firstly, the grey coverage is excellent! Secondly, the conditioner leaves my hair soft and silky until my next wash. I only wish I could buy it separately!!

Find out how Schwarzkopf Napro Palette compares to other Hair Dyes

Not good for dark brown hair

My hair is dark brown and I wanted to go a little bit lighter. I followed all the instructions and made sure I set the dye for 30mins before rinsing and washing off. Turns out the dye did NOTHING to my hair and my hair still looks the same. I also had a headache during the process, not sure if it was because of the dye or something else lol.

Isla

IslaAlbany Creek

Love this product

I used this for the first time and i would definitely buy again. My hair colour looks stunning and my hair is shiny and soft. It was also very gentle on my scalp and not harsh at all. Love it love it!!

Mikayla

MikaylaSouth Australia

It’s alright.

This hair dye is alright. It’s not the best or the worst I’ve used. Truthfully tho I don’t think I’ll buy this again. It stains very quickly on your skin so make sure to clean up the mess as soon as you can. Other then that you get what you pay for?

Do Not Use!

Didnt even have it in my hair for 5 Minutes before it started burning my scalp. It felt like my head was on fire with how much it burned. I had to wash it out straight away and still ended up with a chemical burn. I wouldn't ever use this product again. Definitely would not recommend.

Don't use!

Do not use! It gave me bad blistering all threw my scalp! It burned like hell! Not happy! In a lot of pain from it and I will never use again!