Schwarzkopf Napro Palette

Light Ash Blonde 10-1, Dark Brown 3-0, Chocolate Brown 3-65, etc... (See All)
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Schwarzkopf? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Julez
JulezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it and works for me

I have geys that i have to colour every 2 to3 weeks ,cover every where and am very happy and get a lot of compliments from it.
Today I’ve mixed the colour with a medium brown and it worked out well. Very happy with product.

Purchased at My Chemist for $8.99.

Ease of Application

Looks like a murder scene in the shower

Similar to other reviewer- I think I just used all the water in the Tasman trying to get the colour to stop running. I’m now sleeping on a black towel in an effort to ruin my pillowcase.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $7.99.

Lara B.
Lara B.Sydney, NSW

Didn't bring out any colour after 45mins. Waste of money

Didn't colour my hair at all after 45mins of the colour application. I'm not happy at all. It's waste of time and money as far as I'm concerned. Just leaving me with a burning sensation.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $7.95.

Prior Hair Colour Black
Sarah39
Sarah39Perth, WA

100% Grey Coverage, great colour but it is a dark brown colour

Purchased in at Chemist Australia for $18.

Peeacee
PeeaceeCentral Queensland, QLD

Cheap and works.. . Sort of

Beautiful colour on top of already bleached hair. Deep violet but fades dramatically after two washes to a less rich purple. Would not recommend you go swimming because a lot of colour would be loss. Unsure if it will last four weeks.

Purchased at Fresh & Save Food Warehouse for $6.

Nat
NatSydney, NSW

Worst hair dye damage do not use

Left my hair dry like I put bleach in it and hair coming out in clumps my hair was so good before I dyed it with this brand now hair is like straw left on for the 30mins do not use unless you want hair to feel like it’s been chemically burned like a bad bleach job

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $20.

Never stops running.

Never stops running, Literally rinsed in shower for hours but the colour never stopped coming out. My hair leaves red stains on everything, shirt, pillow, towel, hair ties, hats and headphones. My hair feels dry and brittle. Won’t use this brand ever again.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $10.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Light Copper - My favorite - is it still available?

This is a great product with great cover , have used for years and have found it great. Cant find anymore in countdown, does anyone know were this is sold now in NZ

Purchased in for $8.

Prior Hair Colour Red
Smyth1991
Smyth1991Sydney, NSW

My Hair Is Coming Out

I used this product as per instructions only to wash it out and have clumps of hair coming out, I’m actually worried as my hair is already short and thin that I won’t have any left.
It left a burning sensation on my scalp too, I will only give a good thumbs up to how the colour turned out..!!
Cheap & Nasty!! Only bought it because it was on special!! Would not recommend this product..!!

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $5.69.

A. Raider
A. RaiderSydney, NSW

Best diy hair dye I’ve used!

The dye hasn’t run out of my hair in the shower like others have over time, even when I rised the dye off the water ran clear very quickly compared to others.
Excellent grey coverage and lasts well.

Purchased in for $10.

Chloe_ella
Chloe_ellaPerth, WA

Please purchase anything else but this!

Purchased in at Coles for $7.99.

Carolyn
CarolynHobart, TAS

Not happy

Used this dye caused blisters on my head didn't feel any burning sensation will not buy this product again my head has gone all scabby and dry couloir didn't work out properly either

Purchased in at Woolworths for $7.50.

Maleea
MaleeaMedowie

Acid...

Put this colour on have never had an issue with the dye before burnt so bad my head was covered in blisters i was horrified as were my poor kids i was crying in pain had to lay with frozen peas on my head as the pain was just not goin away the blisters went in a day or too but my head is sti tender.. i dyed it 4 days ago well wouldnt say dye as it was washed straight out...

Jazz
JazzMelbourne

Bad bad bad!

Terrible dye! Faded out within 2-3 washes except for a small part of my hair at the back which stayed a horrid reddish color and its never gone away! Even dyeing over the top with a different brand and color this same dye keeps coming back! Very disappointed and I would never recommend this color or brand!

Ree
ReeMurray Region, NSW

This burned like hell

I usually buy napro but this new packet nordic blonde has new ingredients i think and it burnt like hell, luckily i done a patch test first which i usually dont do because i use this product for years but ..this says omega complex lightning oil ..which is slightly different from the usual lightning oils it has and i noticed apon mixing that the bottle turned purple instead of the usual white. I dont know what there doing differently but it sucks! Now i dont have any trust in this brand and im stuck with regrowths .agghh ..please change back to the usual ingredients they worked fine
from a loyal customer of 15yrs.