Natures Organics Purity Sensitive

Natures Organics Purity Sensitive

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natures Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
Eliseld
EliseldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product ingredient list on the label doesn't include all ingredients

I have just found out that I have an allergy to isothiazolinone preservatives. This is not listed on the ingredient list on the packaging. On trying to find products that contain this that I use I only discovered that the product contains this by finding the MSDS statement. Google MSDS Purity Fabric Softener if you are concerned. This is poor marketing considering that there is a picture of a baby on the packaging and that this group of chemicals is a major cause of contact dermatitis in people with a history of Eczema. It is more concerning that it is marketed as an organic company that uses this preservative.

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Appalling

I tried this with fleecy sheets in my front loader and then sun-dried. The sheets were really stiff when dry an seemed to be covered in something waxy. It's taken a number of washes without the conditioner and the laundry is slowly getting back to normal.

Ella
EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

New fragrance ... No! :(

I really liked this product before they added a new fragrance recently. It was the only product of its type that didn't have us sneezing, blotchy and giving us headaches. I bought the new bottle with the changed fragrance and it's not nice. Please go back to normal :(

Wendy L
Wendy L

Put it back the way it was!!!

We have used this product, along with NO Purity Laundry Detergent, and they have done the same thing with the softener as they did with the detergent, added low allergenic fragrance! There's no such thing! All fragrances will make some people very ill. Please put this product back the way it was. We were buying it because it didn't make us ill. You've changed the formula so much that it is making people/children sick.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Natures Organics Purity Sensitive compares to other Fabric Softeners

Brian
BrianAU

Watery

My last three bottles have been very watery and have spoken to other people they say the same and some are getting red blotches on them. I bought this product for my daughter who has eczema all over body, now will have to use something else till gets fixed and told by others this is done. NOT HAPPY

Disappointed

I used to use this product and swore by it with my sons sense five skin now they have added a hypogenic fragrance and now my sons skin has reacted. I couldn't be more disappointed in this change why not have both one with and one without. No I'm on a hunt for a fragrance less fabric softener.

Melbourne_3000
Melbourne_3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Read the contents label!

Have been using the washing liquid and softener for close to a year, recently discovered a very greasy waxy thick film on the walls of the washing machine softener dispenser draw.
Found it really difficult to remove the residue, we have only used this brand in the new front loader and dryer.
Went to the bottle label to find what on earth is in it and discovered ingredient PALM OIL... horrified.
I can only imagine the damage this has done to the outer of the washer drum, then there is the environment when this hits the drain.
Will try to return the three unused bottles we have to the supermarket months after purchasing them :-(

brian
brian

about average

I bought the fabric softener from Woolworths supermarket in fairy meadow and found it be satisfactory as it softens the clothes and has little pleasant smell though not as good as I had hoped / I would recommend it to people who have sensitive skin and can afford to buy it

chickpeas
chickpeas

I went through a stage of having very allergic/sensitive skin and tried quite a few products to stop my clothes from making me so itchy This was one of the best I tried. It is also not too expensive as many of these products tend to be. It leaves the clothes soft and it does not have any strong fragrances. Recommeded for people with sensitive skin.
This product doesn't contain chemicals which might irritate the skin. The fragrance is natural and very subtle and it does a good job on the clothes.
It would be good to be able to buy this product in larger sizes.

Fabric Softeners

Can not buy a better sensitive product. When I was doing my research I found that most "sensitive" laundry products were low in fragrance but still contained chemicals, this was the only one that was chemical free. They also have a matching fabric softener which compliments the laundry liquid in smell and softness.
The only truly sensitve laudnry liquid in the supermarket. Started using it on my sons clothes but now use it for the whole family. No harmful chemicals. The fragrance is suttle and it works in cleaning the clothes.
Price is extremely affordable.
Doesnt come in a larger pack size. The 1.25l is ok for one baby but when using for more children it was a little too small.

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

This product was first given to me in a baby shower gift basket (along with the matching laundry liquid) as we have a history of skin problems in our family. I love the fragrance, it is subtle and soft, and makes clothes lovely and soft. I have been using it for my daughters clothes (and sometimes my own) for a few years now, and often when a friend or relative gives her a hug, they comment on how nice she smells. Powdery and girly is the best way to describe it, similar to Johnsons baby lotion. A bargain at $3-$4 for 1.25 litres, and a little goes a long way.
Smells lovely (a bit like Johnsons baby lotion) Cheap, great for sensitive skin

Jasam
JasamAdelaide, SA

I use this every day. I originally started buying it do my daughter's washing as she has sensitive skin & now I use it for all the washing. A bottle goes a long way. It's also grey water safe.
Lovely scent, great price, good on sensitive skin, great company.