Naturtint
See the Best Hair Dyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Naturtint? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

No ammonia or parabens
Full grey coverage
Variety of shades

3.7
  • Dyed Hair Colour
  • Hair Damage Yes (2) · No (1)
  • Longevity
  • Side effects Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Stains ClothesYes (0) · No (2)
HealthierMe
HealthierMeSydney
  • Top Review

Skeptical at first then pleasantly surprised!

• Top Review

My hair is orange!

I try to avoid chemical products so I wanted to try a natural hair product. I have light brown/dark blonde hair and wanted to go a little lighter for summer. I used 9N honey blonde. I followed the directions exactly and now I have orange hair :( Maybe I used a shade that was too light, I'm not sure but I'm off to the hairdressers to get it fixed for between $80 - $200 and plenty more chemicals. From reading other reviews it seems most people get good results going darker rather than lighter.

Colour is unreliable. Great if you want to look like a punk.

Rae
RaeWestern Australia

First Bad experience after 30 years of dying my hair! So disappointing.

Purchased in for $23.

Update to Gel Poor quality now

I have used this product for 7 years and I am so disappointed now. Since changing to the Gel I have tried several colors and the product now makes my hair limp and dry. I just found an old version and used 6.7 and it is really evident that my hair was healthy and full when I had the old version. The new depletes the hair and makes it look flat and damaged. So disappointing I am going to have to find something else.

Purchased for $13.

• Incentivised Review No
Liz B
Liz BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for sensitive skin and covers grey with perfect results

Hi there, I just added a comment on the facebook page and thought I'd add it here as well. I have sensitive skin and up till now I've been going to a hairdresser with mixed results. Tried your product today for the first time and I couldn't be happier. No sores on my head unlike the hairdressers and the colour was perfect. Just like the colour on the box. My hair is grey to white and it covered the grey perfectly. Brilliant product. Won't be going to the hairdressers now except for cuts. Thank you for this wonderful product. It's the first time I've coloured my own hair by the way and it worked beautifully. Not sure how much I paid for it but I think roughly $20

Purchased at go vita for $21.

• Incentivised Review No

Very disappointed

I bought the chocolate blonde colour to lighten my hair (it was dark brown before) and instead it made my hair black! Also very misleading, it is called "NaturStyle" and advertises natural ingredients but is full of chemicals. I'm very upset that I've soaked my hair in chemicals and now will have to do so again because it this product making my hair a completely different colour than I wanted

HealthierMe
HealthierMeSydney

Skeptical at first then pleasantly surprised!

What option now

I have used this colour 3n or 4n for around 20 years and loved it. Now my scalp burns and itches each time I use it and I am not game to continue the usage. I notice the product has a sign "improved formula" on the package. Maybe that is the problem.

Perfect for me

I love this colour. People comment all the time and it looks so professional. I always was auburn and I reached this colour gradually going lighter and lighter every 6 months. It even looks like it has had highlights put through it.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
JacquiCastle hill

Naturstyle hair colour

Very good coverage,covers grey very well and left my hair very soft and manageable,love the anti aging cc cream stops any frizz from heated styling and leaves hair very shiny

Jacqui

I want to know where to buy the shampoo ,,conditioner and cc anti-aging cream from I love them would use alwayd

Jacqui

You can buy b it on ebay and some health shop have it,but it is easier to get on ebay

sally
sally

Left my hair frizzy and damaged

The first time I used this dye (before the packaging changed ) it was gentle on my scalp and my hair looked glossy. So I thought I will stick to this dye as it works well without any stinging and damage. This time it was a nightmare, frizzy damaged hair, burning scalp, my hair is falling out and my scalp us till burning 24 hrs later.

Worse hair color

Hi, I have seen this product with my homeopath, decided to buy for $18.95.
Did patch test, and used it once.
It was burning on my scalp. And it colored my scalp.
And also it made my hair frizzy and life less.
I never write any other reviews on any other product.
I am feeling so bad about this. I just want to warn everyone not to buy. It will damage your hair , waste of time and money.
I had a very bad experience with this product.
By the way , I used 1N colour.

very gentle, very nice!

I bought this product because I saw one of the reviews of someone who suffers fro psoriasis and I am also have the same problem. I have never dyed my hair before and this product is just perfect, it cover most of the grays that I had and it was very gently, I did not feel itchy and also I have a very dry hair and it does not cause any trouble, it did not get dryer at all, same as before. I would highly recommend and from now on it's my product.
Would be wonderful it they could find more places to supply, it's the only downside, it should be on the shelves as any other product because it's just wonderful, I could only find in natural stores, so have more places where it could be purchased would be perfect

Beautiful product, very gentle

I'm sensitive to regular hair dye and after 10 years of staying away from dye, I finally gave in to hide those white hairs - this product was fantastic, no side effects, no burning sensation and covered well. Although I do recommend a patch test for others who may be sensitive.

Beautiful product

I love NaturStyle. I have been using this product for over 10 years and it hides grey very well for up to 1 month. Leaves my hair so soft for 4-6 weeks, longer if I've had a haircut. Not a messy product like other brands, doesn't drip all over your bathroom! Doesn't smell. I used it during both my pregnancies and couldn't smell a thing. A very beautiful product. Only wish it is easier to find! Only one chemist sells it and not very local to me. I've tried a few different colours depending on the season, usually go a bit darker in Autumn & Winter and more intense red or lighter brown in the warmer months

Naturstyle permanent hair colour.

For the past 8 years I have mixed 2 different Naturstyle hair colours approx. every 4 weeks and applied the product to my hair. This brand definitely colours my difficult and very strong grey hair. As it is much cheaper I have since used a professional product at home and I am finding that for some reason after the first week of colouring the hair, the grey shows through. It beats me?? So now back to the health food shop to start using Naturstyle once again.

Di
Di

I am sooo disappointed. The Naturstyle colour that I have been using has been taken off the market, so I have had to find another brand.

Jenni
JenniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product for lightening your hair

LizCasked
Naturtint

Who makes NaturStyle hair colour?

Jenny

I'm not sure as I know longer use the product.

LizC

Thanks. I just find it strange that it is not shown on any website that sells this product and they themselves do not have a website with info on their product.

pammylou
pammylou
Vmax
Vmaxasked
Dark C/Nut Brown 3N

Hello. Does this product have henna in it. I want to use the dark chestnut brown colour

Jenny

Due to the reaction to the new formula after 20 I have ceased using this product so cannot help you. Sorry

RRKasked
Naturtint

Hi, I have a scalp psoriases and have lots of grey hair. Tried so many products but they all made my problem worse so anyone can help if i can use this product ??/
Any help will be highly appreciated...

Paully74
Paully74
RRK

Thank u Pauline... I think will give it a go for once...
Thanks a lot for your time and concern...

Features

NaturStyle, recently rebranded as Naturtint, offers hair colouring products made using organic ingredients such as vegetable enzymes and wheat proteins to ensure your health and comfort. Unlike many permanent hair dyes in the market, they do not have chemicals that will cause allergic reactions or damage your hair such as ammonia, resorcinol, SLS or parabens. These hair products provide full-colour coverage that can cover greys.

This series includes a variety of permanent hair colours such as dark blonde, dark chestnut brown, dark gold blonde, ebony black, golden blonde, hazel blonde and honey blonde among others.

Compare all 17 Naturtint