Nestle Milo Energy Snack

Nestle Milo Energy Snack

See the Best Muesli Bars in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

very yummy

I love milo bars very healthy they taste so good I eat them when training every day I have 100 hundred of them in my house I have them in my car too there is nothing wrong with them i am not a fat person i am very muscular and strong my son loves them too every one who hates them damn you all

Matt E

Matt EHeidelberg

My go to

Not sure why so much hate for these. Excellent muesli bars with a great taste. Using any calorie counter app will tell you that this is a decent product and better than many competitors, some surprisingly big names at that. For fans of the cereal.

Neville P

Neville PAU

Milo - Full of Sugar

Should call this a sugar bar, Shame it's aimed at kids and they like them. Cause they aren't healthy. Better to get creative and make home made snacks these days

Bloody crap

I took a munch at a milo bar. It was on special at Coles. Really is this what you feed kids. Broke it down and full off sugar and staff that was never heard off. Big down to this.

blizzcon

blizzconAU

It tastes like manuer.. i am very disappointed with this product, milo usually tastes pretty good but this is just pathetic !! thumbs down, i am in IT right now and had one of these immoral bars with the "milk" on the bottom which was depressing.. cant believe i actually bought this product let alone ate it! And the smell! try kiss your girlfriend after you eat one of these and see how it goes down!
It looks adequite... on the wrapper :(
they made it

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

dowant

dowantAU

Terrible

If this were under a different brand but had the same ingredients, nobody would buy it and probably wouldn't like the taste either. The only legitimate reason I can see someone buying this is due to the Milo brand, which I personally don't find that compelling. I'd look for a more nutritious snack for kids, if that's what you're in the market for.
Famous brand. Kids might like the taste.
Nowhere near as nutritious as it claims to be. Full of processed junk which shouldn't be included in any products on our shelves. The taste is also not great, like most Milo products.