Netgear AC1200 A6210

Netgear AC1200 A6210

See the Best Mobile Wifi in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works well!

I bought this USB wi-fi adapter after my laptop wi-stopped working. I found that i worked well, however, the software to connect could be difficult to use at times and it wouldn't always recognise previous connections. Overall, it did the job and let me use my laptop again! Great quality product.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $88.00.

Number of Connected Devices 1 devices
Functionality
Ease of Setup
Wi-Fi Range
Reliability

OK product. Atrocious support and service.

So I bought this product quite a few months back, and it worked alright for quite a bit of time, then, all of a sudden, my pc would not show ANY wifi networks whatsoever. I found the original box and reinstalled the disk driver. Now, every time I did that it fixed the issue for about 2 weeks. The same thing happened to me and I did what I usually did, find the CD, remove the old driver, install the new one. But, during the installation, I was asked to "Insert the USB Adapter into an available USB port on your computer." I plugged it in and I was greeted with an error message reading: "Device not found. Please insert the Adapter into a USB port." I tried multiple times, with the same error. So I found their phone number, gave them a call and was told by the representative: "I can only send you an email with troubleshooting steps, if you try them and it hasn't fixed the issue, call us back and we can organize a replacement." I tried to explain that the device was cutting in and out, and was told: "To get support with this issue, you must pay." So, I can back with: "So, if I want to have ability of using the device I paid $150 dollars for, I'I need to pay you anywhere from $90 to $230 to get to to function properly. She relied with: "Yes." At the end of the call, she hung up on me by PRETENDING she couldn't hear me! Pathetic, I know! I managed to get the Adapter working, but I was curious to see what her 'troubleshooting steps' were that she 'emailed me.' I loaded up outlook and, NOTHING to do with troubleshooting tips. Just 2 Case numbers because I told them about the issues I had with their device. Do not, I repeat, Do not buy anything from Netgear! IT WITH JUST CAUSE YOU HEADACHES AND FURY!!!!!!