Nexba Natural Cola

Nexba Natural Cola

You had me at hello !!

What an awesome product to bring to the market. Me and my wife are both hooked on it. I prefer the natural cola taste !!

Tasty, innovative product

I love Nexba! It’s a great, tasty product that’s all natural. Love the fact it’s sugar free and they use stevia instead of anything artificial. The best flavours are the Watermelon, Lime & Cucumber, and the Cola. Love this product!

Fantastic!

I was really cross when Coca Cola stopped manufacturing their stevia sweetened coke. Nexba is a great substitute & I can once again enjoy a guilt free mixer with my scotch! My only critique is that it’s a tad too sweet but hey, I’m still very happy. Also enjoyed the other flavours of fizzy drinks.

The best softdrink on market

I love everything about this drink, it has a great taste (Cola is our favourite) no sugar, no chemical sweeteners,
nothing nasty or horrible. You can sit down and drink a bottle without any guilty feelings because this is the most healthiest soft drink you can buy. We drink this often and every member of my household loves it, I just wish it was a little cheaper but despite this I still buy this before every other brand.

Best organic cola I have tasted

Love this stuff! So sweet, not bitter. Love the fact there is 0 sugar and can still taste soooo good!

Loved the Cola

Loved the flavor of the cola, kind of a cinnamon top note and not cloyingly sweet like Coke and Pepsi. Love that it's sugar free and the combination of stevia and erythritol give it a nice sweetness without the chemical taste of artificial sweeteners.

I’m hooked !!!!!

5 stars !!!! The best I’ve ever had
Bring out more favours
I buy every week ) cola or lemon depending if there’s raspberry available I love them too
Nexba is the best drink !!!!!!!!

The cola didn't work for me

Whilst I really enjoyed the lemon and found it very refreshing, the cola didn't do it for me at all. It tasted quite medicinal to me. The hipsters might say that is the authentic taste and I guess you might get used to it but I'll probably stick with my other sugar-free colas. But I will buy the lemon again.

Certainly not Cola

The taste was pretty ordinary. Had a similar taste to flat beer. No way you could call it a cola.

Waiting years for this!!

The only thing I would like you to consider is putting a lot more fizz in the cola. The lemon is great and so much more fizzy. I have bought the cola from two different stores now and both taste a bit flat.

Great to have the option

They're expensive but it's great to at least have the option of naturally sugar free fizzy drinks that actually taste good. The cola and orange are the best by far.

I'm hooked!

Taste took me a few mouthfuls to get used to it. But you know what? The health benefits outweigh that small issue by far. Actually I prefer this drink over ALL others now. And low calorie too. You've won me over

Candy flavoured but very chemical tasting

It has a distinct gummy cola flavour so it’s ok if you’re into that sort of thing. Has a strange bitter aftertaste. Coke No Sugar is much, much better

Not bad not amazing

Tried these on a whim,most sugar free soft drinks are usually terrible but these are ok.
It's definitely not a Coke or Pepsi flavour,more like those gummy cola bottle lollies.
A mellow taste and not as sweet

At last - actual natural product, just read the label

I saw this at Coles & got a pack of Cola & Raspberry. My kids love sugary drinks which I'm trying to ween them off, I thought they would hate these but thought it was worth a try. They actually loved them & I just hope that these young blokes can keep going as it is a quality product that doesn't have things that would clean your toilet. I think the negative reviews may be from people who have become inured to sugar or chemicals

Horrible Flavour

Bought a 4 pack of glass bottles from Coles, chilled them in the fridge.

Unfortunately the flavour is like the old Schweppes Cola from the 80's (and of course that was so bad it was discontinued).

Bit of a weird undertone of road tar.

Shan't be buying again.

Not good

Nexba lemonade tastes like expired lemonade. Nexba cola tastes really bad.
Very disappointed of these sugar free soft drinks. Overpriced product ($7.5 for a 4 pack), I will not purchase Nexba beverages again.

At Last!!!!!

I'm a cola addict. I cannot drink any of those diet drinks and this is a game changer. Not like normal cola but a refreshing great tasting cola taste without the calories. I had it for the first time last night and I'm converted.

The best healthy 'soft drink'! Deeelicious!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe how amazing this drink is!!!! And oh so guilt free!!! Thank you soooo much to the guys at Nexba!!!!!!!!! Try it yourself!!!

Great tasting, suitable for diabetics, healthy alternative.

Thank you Nexba, you have created a great option for people who don't want the nasty artificial sweetener based drinks. I found your drinks in a local Caltex service station, thought it would be worth a try I loved your cola and orange drinks, the next day I went out to Coles and bought 3 x 4 packs and stocked up. It is great to support a Aussie made product and a healthy alternative. I am a type 1 diabetic and find it hard with a limited range of of the shelf products that don't have sweeteners in them and such that can potentially be bad for you so this is awesome, I am excited for your company and believe you have come to the market at the right time where people are looking for these types of drinks and wish you guys all the best in the future!