NexGard Chewables Blue (For Dogs 4.1 - 10kg)

NexGard Chewables Blue (For Dogs 4.1 - 10kg)

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tim E.

Tim E.Sydney, NSW

Nexguard works great

Side Effects None

Do not use this product

My 11lb morkie is a lap dog..he isn't in forests, etc. We walk 3 times per day, mostly on side walks. He was flea infested, after 3 treatments of nexgard. Originally, I was told that if I had an issue that nexgard would cover costs. They didnt....just made every excuse on why it wasnt their fault. It has been a costly and time consuming mistake going with nexgard...and based on the other reviews, I am not alone in this. DO NOT use nexgard.

Purchased in June 2019.

Nexgard is poison!

I gave my dog Nexus yesterday. She got sick within a couple of hours. She stooled a lot, became listless, stumbled and couldn’t get back up when she fell over. She would not eat or drink. Had to give her fluids with a dropper but it wasn’t enough. Took her to the Vet this morning because she looked like she was in shock. She was indeed in shock. I know this was related to Nexgard because she was running the day before, ate all her breakfast but became severely sick within a few hours of the dose. So sad. My heart is broken.

Purchased in July 2019 for $59.00.

Side Effects Death
Pet TypeDog

I wish I could give it 0 stars!

• +1

Purchased in February 2018.

Side Effects Death

Total disclosure

Total disclosureSydney, NSW

No problems here!

Great product my dog who can and avoids all medicine/ flea treatments are this and wanted more.
Made our life so much easier and no issues with our dog, it was the first time on this product and was great for us.

Purchased in January 2019 for $65.00.

Jessica N

Jessica NAU

Nexgard caused seizured

Horrible drug. Gave it to my 7 year healthy pappion off and on for a year. In August of last year he had 2 seizures and I had to start him on phenobarbital twice a day. Horrendous watching my dog seizing. Will never forget it. Have just weaned him off phenobarbital and still no seizures. I am one of the lucky ones in the fact that my dog seems. If you love your dog don't take a chance. This drug can affect any dog at any time. One dose or many it doesn't matter.

Purchased in June 2018 at Vet.

Pet TypeDog

Side effects on my cockapoo

The dog is 3 yrs old, always,given nexguard by the vet.
The last 2 months, she would shake, refuse food and water, hide and very lethargic 24 hrs after given the pill.
She is biting her paws and scratching her ears.
The vet has now decided to stop giving it to her.
Hopefully she wont have any long term side effects.
Do not use this product

Purchased in December 2018 at Vet office.

Product doesn’t work.

I have had pets for over 50 years and never had a flea problem. But Vet changed her to Nexgard and now my home is infested with fleas.

Elise Frassanito

Elise FrassanitoSutherland

All in one!

I give this to my two pugs. Great as an all round prevention. They don't have any trouble swallowing it. I haven't had any trouble thus far.

Brewster

BrewsterBellingen

Unacceptable pet health. .

Nexgard is pure poison!

My dog experienced itching, diarrhoea, lethargy and loss of appetite. Don’t give this to your dogs. Pure poison!! She was so healthy before. Nexgard destroyed her and made her sick.

Mel

Melnsw

I give these to my two doggies on the first of each month.

Not effective against ticks

I gave my 18 month old fox terrier a chewable 3 days before going bush. She came back covered in ticks

NexGard Killed my Pet

Well, I lost my "Little Man Gizz" at 0400 this morning. He was 18 years old n Sept; We shared the same birthday and I'd had him since he was 3 months old.

3 weeks ago, I gave him NexStar Flea med and it put him into heart failure within 2 hours; breathing problems; lathergic; and his bowels stopped working. Finally on Friday, he ate his last meal then on Sat he stopped drinking. Pease don't give ur pets NexStar Flea Med! My other little dog started having seizures after he got his flea med.

Excessive packaging

What’s with the over the top packaging for one puppy tablet
Come on you guys get your act together a box big enough for 20 tablets

Freaking out

My cocker spaniel is now having seizures, tremors and some vomiting. Is this a death sentence or have any dogs recovered after discontinuing the Nexgard? I am totally freaking out.

Faith

FaithMonroe

Don't chance it!

Kashgar

KashgarByron Bay, NSW

No problems so far

Please find alternatives.

When Nexgard first came out I knew it would only be a matter of time before these reviews would pop up all over the internet. It's all poison. I'd rather my dogs have fleas than feed them poison. We manage other ways. They get fleas but we bathe regularly and wash bedding weekly. We use alternative ways to control fleas. We treat our yard with diatomaceous earth. For the love of your pet find alternatives!

Eye ulcers

He has almost lost his eyesight due to ulcers. He had to have extremely expensive eye surgery and lost part of his sight and has the beginnings of one in his other eye. The vet said she sees more and more of this because of this evil medicine. He has suffered so much