Night Cruiser

Night Cruiser

Highly recommend!

Nightcrusier made our night super enjoyable ! They provided excellent service allowing us to get two destination pick ups and arriving and dropping us on time ! Couldn’t of asked for a better company, was definitely a highlight of the night !

Better Then The Formal Itself!

We booked with this company for our formal and honestly couldn’t be happier! It was on time, clean and great sound system and lights. Our bus driver was lovely and made sure we had a good time. Would recommend this company and will defiantly be coming back!

Awesome day with a friendly driver!

From booking the bus to being dropped off at our final destination, Nightcruiser made the whole process easy and simple, the flexibility of changing the address last minute and having very friendly and fun bus driver made the day that much better! Would highly recommend!

Very happy! Will recommend

Thank you for organising the Birthday Wine Tour for us. It all worked out well and your advice was great. The driver was very professional and helped us heaps. Will recommend you to my friends.

great service, everything ran smoothly !

i recently used Nightcruiser for my best mates bucks party in the South West, the staff were very friendly and helpful, deposit was promptly paid back and everything went well with no issues, i would use them again again

shocking company!

If i could rate this company 0 stars i would! The company showed us the bus we were getting what showed up was a school bus, with no party lights and a incompetent, aggressive driver. The deposit was paid weeks before hand like we were told too, ($300), we were advised that the deposit apparently hadn't be paid and he would need another $300 before we would leave. Annoying yes but we obliged and thought we would figure it out later. A group of young people hired this 'PARTY' bus, so you would expect loud music and the occasional yell. Apparently this was not ok! The driver was rude when any question was asked, threatened to leave people at bathroom breaks, began driving off on people and was an all round unprofessional waste of oxygen. not only did we not receive back the $300 back, but the whole bus trip really put everyone is a bad mood. would definitely not recommend to anyone.

Great night out!

We organised a return transfer to a festival in the swan valley through nightcruiser. Bus was clean and spacious with an awesome sound system and funky lighting. Driver was helpful and courteous and all round we had a great experience. Will definitely use again and recommend!

Not a party bus! Waste of money!

Booked the 73 seater and instead of a party bus ended up with a school bus! No air, broken speaker. All in all a Waste of time and money! Not what I booked at all!

Good Service

We had a bit of a rough start with the date due to miscommunication in the emails, however the guys from the Perth Nightcruiser sorted us out without too much fuss. As far as the service goes the driver was polite, friendly and punctual. The only small complaint would be the lack of air conditioning, other than that it was a good experience. Thanks to the guys at Perth Nightcruiser

Dishonest. Dont waste your time or money

we used this company for a work xmas party. all booked ok and details were given fine. we were advised alcohol was allowed etc no mention of no glass or any other details. the night before at 11pm they advised us we were not allowed glass (obviously had all our alcohol already as we were leaving at 8.30am the next morning). the bus was in no way how it comes across on the website.Really old and run down, no air con, surround sound "broken". Even though these little things were minor we didn't let it affect our trip. the real problem came with trying to get our bond back. that took months of no answering emails/phonecalls etc. when i threatened legal action only then did they give some bond back and said we ran over time?? this was never stated for months and we werent overtime as when we hopped back on the bus we had just hopped of a boat and that was all on schedule so not sure how they figured that. this was a year ago and im still trying to get the bond back. do not hire this company its not worth it. i wish i had of read the reviews as seems like this happens to everyone. i seriously dont know how they are still operating.

Pathetic!

Booked a party bus for a group of young adults, the bus driver before we got on the bus allowed us to take drinks on board.
The bond did not get returned and when questioned they said we had alcohol on board and they had to "clean" the bus. Even though the bus on arrival had drinks spilt down the isle, was filthy and had left over bottles. Before our group got off the bus we made sure every piece of rubbish was taken off or put in the bin. I find it very disgusting that the company will be ripping people off by saying they can take drinks onto the bus and then not giving a bond back because of the alcohol consumption on board.
Would highly not recommend and will be telling everyone not to book with them.

December 2nd 2017 Update: Terrible!

Would never recommend this company! Bond was not returned due to alcohol consumption yet on the phone asked if we could drink & when we were walking on the bus and the answer was yes. The bus was already dirty and had empty beer bottles. Terrible company.

Dishonest owner

My daughter & friends used the Brisbane bus for travel to and from their formal. As much as the driver was reliable with showing up, the bus had 1 headlight out, no music onboard (something up with system) & driver wasn't dressed for the occasion.
The major beef I have with them, is they lied so their bond was never returned. Few phone calls, hang ups by owner, still no bond back. Expensive lesson for my daughter. If you use this bus, ensure bond is given back on the night, or boycott getting off until it is. You'll never see your $200 otherwise.

Don't waste your time and money

I have sent two emails with no reply, I called the mobile number provided, no answer and was only able to leave a 10 second message. Still no reply and after reading other reviews I count myself lucky! Don't waste your time or your money !

Dishonest - don't trust them!

We used the Brisbane service for our daughter's 21st and they were unreliable, dishonest and made up blatant lies to keep the bond. They promised to return our bond when challenged but never have.
Do not use them - especially [name removed]!

Communication and response to emails is shocking

I phoned them after sending them a few emails with no replies and the number is disconnected ,lucky i didnt handover any money.

Have not received $200 bond back yet, 5 months & still waiting!!!

We booked a bus for 21/11/2015 through their Sydney company & we are still waiting for the bond to be refunded to our bank account.
Booking the bus was fine, the bus turned up & was good for what we needed it for.
The driver wasn't good at navigating to our destination so we arrived late.
I have been emailing to arrange for the bond to be refunded & have NEVER received a reply.
I have made numerous phone calls to the mobile number of the driver & he NEVER answers!
ONCE he actually did answer my call, I asked about our bond & he claimed that he would have refunded it the following week after we hired it, this is what usually happens. He said he would look into it & get back to me.
I still haven't heard from him. He finally answered another one of my many phone calls & admitted to not having refunded the bond yet & asked for me to email our bank details to him so he could arrange to refund it for us. I asked him if he receives my emails because I have been emailing for MONTHS & have never received a response! His reply was "Yes, I have been getting them" I then asked why he wouldn't have replied to any of them regarding this matter & he said "I have been busy!"
We are still waiting for this bond to be refunded.
Very unprofessional, I would NEVER recommend to use this driver from Sydney.

Perfect!

My experience with Nightcruiser was brilliant. From the first phone call to the final drop off, everything went perfectly. I'd have to agree with a previous reviewer - we had more fun on the bus than we did in the pubs we visited. I'm looking forward to my birthday bash in September when we're going to repeat the experience. Thanks Nightcruiser people - you did good.

Don't bother to reply

Enquired about booking in Melbourne and waited days with no response - does this company even exist anymore even their website looks dodgy maybe is a scam of a company

Terrible

Had the bus booked for my daughters 16th birthday party and to have the bus turn up with no sound system. So disappointed with this service and my daughter was very upset too would not recommend this service to any of my family or friends

Bad Service..... Beware!!!

VERY disappointing for the 16 year old birthday girl and her party guests when the party bus arrives with a busted sound system. Its hardly a "PARTY BUS" without music. You just destroyed a young girls 16th birthday Nightcruise..... well done [censored word removed]!!