Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream

Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Regenerating Night Cream

Gave me rashes on soft areas

At first, it was fine. My face was plump and soft in the morning. Then, around the 3 weeks mark.. I started to get itchy on my neck and eyelids. It got up to a point where I saw a doctor and he took a swab for the lab. It came back with unknown cause - the doctor prescribed me cortisone cream. I didn't realise then that it was the cream as if it was, it should have caused irritation early on. I just decided to stop using all the current products that I was using and the rashes cleared up. I slowly re-introduced the products that I was using and after a couple of days of using this cream, my eyelids and neck were itchy again.

Too thick and greasy

I bought this because it was on offer. I used it for a month to give it a fair shot. It was too thick and greasy for my skin and caused me to break out. In the morning the was always this film feel to my face. Might be good for someone with very dry skin

my life saver!!

I have been suffering with very dry, itchy and irritated face skin for a year. I have tried many different skin products and so far only get something that can get the itchiness away but still not able to get the skin condition back to how it used to be (i never had anything like that before my whole life). Then just last week I saw this product in my grocery shop, just think ok, i give it a try... and just in a night I start feel the difference!! a really life saver. my skin is not dry and irritated anymore! my skin is smoother now and 5 days after I bought the day cream and the face wash too. my skin is alot better now. Thank you Nivea
reliable

Perfect night cream! Holy Grail Product Alert!

Love this night cream. Used it after Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Cleanser for normal/combination skin, spritzing my face with cold water and applying Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner for normal/combination skin.

I put a little spot of it on my nose, cheeks, chin, neck and forehead and rubbed in small circles. A small amount goes a long way. It soaked into my skin quickly and I don't usually like touching my face after my routine, but I have to restrain myself after this because I cant believe how soft and smooth it is.
I can imagine using this in the morning for day wear too. Smells pretty without going over the top. Very impressed with it. Will definitely repurchase.
Affordable, quickly absorbed, no greasy face, felt thick without being gloopy or heavy, nice fragrance, retained moisture