Nu Skin ageLOC

Nu Skin ageLOC

3.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Skin Type
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (1) · No (0)

Broke within a month - paid $380, customer service hideous - in USA, I am in Australia

My first piece arrived damaged and returned for a replacement - my device then stopped working and I have been trying to return for a replacement but no luck so now trying for a refund

Very unhelpful customer service considering the price of these products

Purchased in June 2020 for A$385.00.

I won’t use anything else

I’ve always battled with a dull and slightly ‘ruddy’ complexion. Even as a beauty therapist having access to quality products, I was never fully satisfied with how my skin looked.
I was astounded to see a noticeable improvement in my skins radiance and skin tone even after the first use.
I’ve been using it for over a year now, I take it everywhere I go, even camping !!!
I love how soft and smooth my skin feels every time I use it.
It’s so easy, I use it in the shower every morning for the freshest feel to start my day.
And I’m so impressed, by the way, I’m now a Nu skin brand affiliate.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$360.00.

Ease of Application
Causes IrritationNo
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Fine Lines & WrinklesYes

marymattGold Coast

Almost perfect

I am extremely happy with this product and particularly love the serum and the night cream. The effects that it gives long term it is by far the best value for money that I have ever spent on a top of the range product. I really felt I could see a difference and my skin feels amazing.
For the first time in years I began to get some great complements on my skin.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how Nu Skin ageLOC compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Fantastic product top of the skincare ranges, it is fine on sensitive skin, gives you an overall youthful appearance and i mean quite a few years younger without all the toxins you would more than likely get from injectables
A fantastic system fades pigmentation promotes hydration, tightens skin you can see quite a dramatic difference within the month this is a keeper
There are no cons

Be careful. Not as gentle as they claim

I had 1 treatment with the AgeLoc galvanic spa system at a demonstration party. My sin was lovely and soft initially but less that 48 hours later I developed a hot spotty hives like rash across the treated areas. It has since been diagnosed as perioral dermititis.

Just be careful and do a patch test first.

Roses66
Roses66
Liz
Liz

Sarah

Sarahasked

I have been reading reviews does the product work on bad acne we have been trying other products and nothing is working. What product would you recommend?

Winnie
Winnie

You can try the Nuskin Spa machine.

shazasked

Do u have anyone selling nuskin in Toowoomba area?

Roxanne hopper
Roxanne hopper

Hi Shaz, I don't live far rfm Toowoomba and yes I sell the Nu Skin products. Sorry I didn't answer sooner but I didn't know this website existed. If you are still looking for or wanting to get hold of the products please get in touch.

shaz

thank u, i'm trying to contsnt.Roxanne Hopper.I want to order NU Skin products from her, ring me 0459264907

Patricia Harrison

Patricia Harrisonasked

Can you use other brands of facial cleaners with with your nuskin spa

marymatt

Patricia are you referring to the gel cleanser that is used with the spa or a pre-cleanser that you would use before the spa treatment? I would suggest that you could use a different pretreatment cleanser however you would lose your guaranteed results (if it were important to you). Most companies manufacture their products to build a beneficial result and to complement each other. It's a bit like making a specific type of cake and leaving out an important ingredient. You will still get a cake but not what you might expect if you had used the right ingredients. Hope this helps.

CategoryAnti-Aging Products