Oasis Active

Oasis Active

See the Best Online Dating Sites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Real Life MeetupYes (40%) · No (60%)
  • Interested in:
    • Male (6)
    • Female (4)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

nobodies

nobodiesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Using my photo

My photos were screen shot off the site by a woman I rejected. She then made a fake profile and said demeaning things about women using my photos. I have contacted oasis actives administration several times to have it removed and net they have done nothing. Be very careful about this site. They do
no checks. And they allow malicious behaviour. Very dangerous. This woman has made a few fake profiles mentioning my name and saying things about me personally. Be very careful

Gender Male
Interested in: Female

Beware

Beware a male named Steven messent he's a fake profile he actually has a partner he has sexual acts with oasis clients videos without them knowing then download it to his Mrs and drug mates be careful women

Scammer!!

So disappointed got into a relationship with a guy only to find out he lied about his age and he had kids also used me for money not saying all guys on oasis are bad but lots of dogey people who are not on there for the right reasons :(

Real Life MeetupYes

If I could give zero I would.

A work colleague suggested I try this dating site as she had a positive experience although 7 years ago.
Even though I selected match criteria, matches were from long distance. Men with no profile pictures contacting me & asking for my number or email to send photos.
Two men became aggressive in response as I refused to give details.
Not a pleasant experience

xoCATox

xoCAToxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

...and they lived happily ever after!

Interested in: Female and Male

Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

You get what you pay for

I was on there for 4 months. Everyone who contacted me was after a ONS, FWB or they were fake profiles just wanting to talk about adult intimate act. OMG the number of manhood pics I was sent and all Oasis tells you to do is block the person after you’ve seen the goods. You have no option of not receiving unwanted pics. A real waste of time and energy but I guess that’s what you get when you go on a free site.

janedoe

janedoeSydney, NSW

Red Flags It's A NO!!!!

Effoasis

EffoasisSydney, NSW

Worse fake dating website!

Parcha

ParchaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of time

I Went on this site last year the worst dating site ever full of fake profiles dont trust it at all what load of rubbish never use this site again

Pcpdo

PcpdoVictoria

Waste of time.

Joined up to see what was out there, all seem to be scammers, players, fake profiles types of people that put me off dating sites. think my search will have to be the old fashioned way and get out of the House

IfIhadofknown

IfIhadofknownAU

Good time waster

These people make me look sane ;)
Feel much better about being single after chatting on here lol
Good time waster

Free to use

I’ve met some great men and some not so great men on this site a ton of scammers but it doesn’t need a Uni degree to work them out, I report them, all one can do..I’m still good friends with a couple I met here, because we are all nice people?.....have been scammer by a couple of ‘dating sites!’ though they wouldn’t call it that

mere

mere

no good date

I have been on Oasis but never found any one worthy enough to date or get married to. Stay away from Indian guys as they have stolen Bollywood actor's pictures and claiming to be Aussie Indians. Complained to Oasis but they continued publishing these Indian scammers' profiles. What a joke!

To many fake profiles and the women seem to think you should pay for everything during the date

To many fake profiles and when you meet someone and go on a date all the women think that you should pay for everything had enough never again.

Is not helpful in any way

The only positive is that you are not being ripped of financially, apart from that the design of the platform is very poor and most of the people on hear are non starters left on the lists to make the numbers look better, in reality there are very few active members, basically a waste of your time being on it.

Another scammer

I believed that I had made contact with a great lady however during an “overseas” trip she asked me for USD 7,500 to cover extra costs for a gold purchase. She contacted me and although she purported to be Irish had a very strong Asian accent. Turned out to be a scam. She also had wrong address shown on her profile.

Terrible

Your site sucks in its accessability... this makes me look bad when in fact you are at fault not me... you should be ashamed of yourselves for such disgusting professionalism... shame on you !!!

DanielSydney, NSW

Oasis fake profiles

Gender Male
Interested in: Female

Free and easy to use

Free and easy to use, like everywhere online there are scammers you just need to be careful thats all. You get what you pay for (or not)!

Dream1111

Dream1111noneofyourbusiness

Crappy website ruined my life

98 percent weirdos on this website. Narcissists, liars, pedophiles, sociopaths, psychopaths etc. Had terrible experiences on here which have traumatized me. Lots of mentally unstable people. People who play mind games or use you and a tone of kinky men. Want to find love? Do NOT use this website at all. I swear to god not one person i have met on this website is trustworthy. Pof is a better option.