Oates Contractor Microfibre Glass Cloths MF-022

Oates Contractor Microfibre Glass Cloths MF-022

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sue

SueLabrador

Cloths that clean

Oats microfiber cloths are fantastic what a great idea the person who invented those should be knighted they clean dont leave streaks on mirrors and talk about money saving i used to send a lot of money every month because all you need to do when you finish cleaning is pop then in the washer and hang out ready for you to use again

sandyfeet

sandyfeetAU

These clothes are great. For a soiled window I use two clothes. One wet and one dry. Firstly I wipe/scrub - whatever needed with a wet cloth then I use a clean dry one. Once I have cleaned my windows I put the soiled clothes into the washing machine.
i use these for the home and vehicel. I find no need to by window cleaning products when all I need is two clothes. Obviously if you have many windows you will need more than two clothes if you want to clean many at one time. However doing a normal sized home of not too dirty windows I find two sufficent.
No Chemical. Great job!