3.4

1.0

Kappa
KappaPerth, WA

Disappointing

Worst squeegee I have ever used and does not do intended job. The plastic blade is too rigid and does not make even contact with surface. Show details
caveat_emptor
caveat_emptorAU62 posts

The best budget squeegee on the market!

The Oates Soft Grip window squeegee has a 13mm flexible blade which is superior to its competition. It does an excellent job and lasts a long time. The SABCO product in the same price range has an 8mm blade which isn't very flexible. As such, it is not worth buying.
Earl Hofert
Earl HofertAdelaide59 posts

I hate this thing

The squeegee blade is made of a rubber that is too thick and hard. The blade doesn't make good contact with the glass and is slightly warped, forcing me to press firmly on the glass to get the rubber blade to make contact. In doing so the whole squeegee broke in half at the weakest point, halfway up the handle. The head part flew off and fell to the floor while the now broken and jagged handle got pressed into the glass, which tore & damaged the UV film on my window. I remember when squeegees had a rubber blade just like the kind used on a car windscreen wiper but now they all seem to be this thicker, harder plasticky rubber.
mxmar0
mxmar0Queensland, 416357 posts

chickpeas
chickpeas36 posts

This is a nice small, good quality squeegie that lasts well. I have one in each shower to use to get the soap scum off and it really works well. I also have one that I do the windows with. I have found other squeegies are often big, bulky and awkward to use when doing a lot of windows. The price is good as well, but it has lasted longer than I would have expected for the price.
it's lightweight and small, with a good quality rubber strip. The handle is small and comfortable to hold. Price is very reasonable.
Nothing that I can think of.