Oates Soft Grip Window Squeegee B-40030

Oates Soft Grip Window Squeegee B-40030

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A great easy to use easy to handle squeegee that appears to be well made of good quality material. This means that it will last well and not end up in the rubbish any time soon as I would have expected if I had purchased a very cheap squeegee.
We have just installed a new bathroom and as a result used the product that seals the shower and glass and tile surfaces so that you do not get any scum or mould in the bathroom. All you have to do after the shower is wipe the area over and I use this squeegee for this purpose. The squeegee is easy to use and fits my hand well. It is gentle on the surface and therefore does not scrape the surface not remove the sealant that protects the surface.
Would have liked a better attachment to hang the squeegee.

This is a nice small, good quality squeegie that lasts well. I have one in each shower to use to get the soap scum off and it really works well. I also have one that I do the windows with. I have found other squeegies are often big, bulky and awkward to use when doing a lot of windows. The price is good as well, but it has lasted longer than I would have expected for the price.
it's lightweight and small, with a good quality rubber strip. The handle is small and comfortable to hold. Price is very reasonable.
Nothing that I can think of.