OiOi Leather Hobo

OiOi Leather Hobo

6193 and 6201

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love this bag

After having a couple of different types and styles of nappy bag I purchased the Oi Oi second hand via ebay. I must admit I got a bargain, they retail for $330 plus and I paid $56 for a bag that was in as new condition. I love this bag. It is roomy, has plenty of pockets inside for nappies, wipes and other things we carry for our kids. I especially like the pockets around the outside of the bag, great for putting your mobile phone and keys in as it means you are not searching through your entire bag looking for your keys while your toddler is mucking around in the car park and your newborn is grizzling in the baby sling - sound familiar? But the best thing is the wide shoulder strap. I have found with other bags that the strap falls off of my shoulder or digs in or I can only carry it on my left shoulder - which is my normal side for carrying a hand bag but also the side my baby sling hangs over. This bag stays on my right shoulder easily and is extremely comfortable. It also looks classy and I would happily use it as a handbag later on. The white stitching is a feature as is the chunky silver buckle and rings that the straps go through. Oi Oi change mats are generous in size and roll up nicely for easy storage. My previous nappy bag had a folding mat which was quite large inside the bag and always seemed to get in the way.
Overall a fantastic nappy bag that looks great. I wish I had purchased it first time round rather than going through a couple of other brands and styles. If you don't want to pay the expensive price tag for a brand new one have a look on ebay, that's what I did and got a bargain.

Expensive if you buy a new one but not that expensive if you are going to have a few kids

Looks great but shocking quality

The bag looks fabulous- I chose it as it looks much like a handbag so I expected to get ongoing use once it wasn't needed as a nappy bag any longer.A part of the base came away from the bag in a 'tear' after less than 6months of use. I assumed it was a manufacturing fault but Oi oi have assured me this is totally normal wear and tear and is to be expected. I am horrified- the bag cost almost $300, so watch out ladies- 6 months life span for a nappy bag is very poor, and their customer service was slow and blunt. Absolutely would not recommend.

Very expensive, extremely poor quality, can no longer use given deterioration.

I would try the department of fair trade for a refund as i don't think they would agree that this is fair wear and tear for a six month old bag of this price.

absolutely in love with this bag. makes my trips out with baby a pleasure. it feels more luxurious than other normal (not nappy) bags I've used. Does it get better than this?? I still have to find a better looking nappy bag and, trust me, I've looked.
looks very stylish. feels luxurious and not at all like a nappy bag. deceptively roomy.
expensive (but it's leather)

I wanted a simple bag that my hubby wouldn't be embarrassed to lug around and figured that since I would essentially be replacing my handbag then I wanted leather.

It fits a reasonable amount of stuff in it and comes with good accessories (change mat, bottle holder).
Looks great
Will be able to use it when nappies no longer needed
Lots of room
Dots underneath to stop leather being damaged when on the ground.
Is expensive, BUT it is cheaper than what I'd normally pay for a handbag so when you look at it that way, it's quite reasonable.