OiOi Leather Hobo

OiOi Leather Hobo

6193, 6201

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

tah2708

tah2708Qld, 4520

Love this bag

Tanya barlow

Tanya barlowSydney

Looks great but shocking quality

The bag looks fabulous- I chose it as it looks much like a handbag so I expected to get ongoing use once it wasn't needed as a nappy bag any longer.A part of the base came away from the bag in a 'tear' after less than 6months of use. I assumed it was a manufacturing fault but Oi oi have assured me this is totally normal wear and tear and is to be expected. I am horrified- the bag cost almost $300, so watch out ladies- 6 months life span for a nappy bag is very poor, and their customer service was slow and blunt. Absolutely would not recommend.

Very expensive, extremely poor quality, can no longer use given deterioration.

leelo
leelo

I would try the department of fair trade for a refund as i don't think they would agree that this is fair wear and tear for a six month old bag of this price.

lilidada

lilidada

absolutely in love with this bag. makes my trips out with baby a pleasure. it feels more luxurious than other normal (not nappy) bags I've used. Does it get better than this?? I still have to find a better looking nappy bag and, trust me, I've looked.
looks very stylish. feels luxurious and not at all like a nappy bag. deceptively roomy.
expensive (but it's leather)

sgoodall

sgoodallAU

I wanted a simple bag that my hubby wouldn't be embarrassed to lug around and figured that since I would essentially be replacing my handbag then I wanted leather.

It fits a reasonable amount of stuff in it and comes with good accessories (change mat, bottle holder).
Looks great
Will be able to use it when nappies no longer needed
Lots of room
Dots underneath to stop leather being damaged when on the ground.
Is expensive, BUT it is cheaper than what I'd normally pay for a handbag so when you look at it that way, it's quite reasonable.