Okuma Epix Baitfeeder

Okuma Epix Baitfeeder

See the Best Fishing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MR Cooper

MR CooperBrisbane

Good

Good reel very handy with bait feeder to catch trevally and mackerel, snapper, flat head, when u need to let the fish take bait for some time before striking with lever action.
The down side is lever wont last forever and needs replacing can break if you are not careful with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2012

Best reel ever!

I've used this reel a number of times and have caught a few big snapper (9-12kg) on it. Use braid.. Never let's me down! If you use it right you shouldn't have any problems.
I intend to get more of these reels for other size fish because I like them so much!!
Reliable, smooth, easy to use.

muzzarino

muzzarino

Terrible

Will not buy again have looked into the okuma reels and am not happy with the finnish. Talked to alot of people in the fishing industry who service reels and the regard them as the worse for corrosion and faulty parts as for getting parts is fine but the problem will only come back. With their life time warranty i couldnt get anything back on mine so they do not warrant their product so i am not happy with the outcome. I will never buy one again any model even though mark berg promotes them he is getting them for free so why not and im sure he would be rather having something else if he wasnt promoting them...
big reel
Jumps out of gear found it to be poorly put together and the finnish is not the best.

Trajet51

Trajet51Victoria, 3029

Best value for money reel that I have bought. I intend upgrading my current reels with Epix baitfeeders. it takes a lot of stick and has never let me down. The baitfeeder improved run to catch ratio.
Excellent quality of build. Works great with braid. spare spool included in package. Liked the reel so much I purchased two more.
When cleaning make sure no water enters the drag.