Oliveri Sinks

Sonetto, Monet, Santorini, etc...
See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oliveri

Hughes
HughesPerth, WA

rubbish

Installed sink two days ago and is already scratched with general use had our old sink for over 10 years no problems very disappointed would not recommend this product spoils my new kitchen

Purchased in September 2021 at Bunnings Warehouse for $840.00.

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

We are really disappointed bought this beautiful sink in our kitchen Reno’s has been in for 21/2 years and started leaking under close inspection it has a crack in the corner however Oliveri state that the crack is non warranty as they state a hairline crack from manufacture would have shown up earlier which they stated it is from impact. The sink has been looked after and not had anything heavy impacted to cause a crack.

Purchased in March 2018 for $705.00.

Laura

I appreciate that - however the sink is advertised as impact resistant, heat resistant to 280 degrees and withstand thermal shocks is it not??
With a lifetime warranty??

Darren
DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best sink ever used

Purchased in April 2021 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

ClarkeyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

No back up disappointed

Purchased in April 2021 for $815.00.

GayleHunter Region, NSW

Rust spots

Sink scratches easily and has rust spots on surface of sink within 1 day of use. Our last Oliveri 20 year old sink didn't have these rust marks. Absolute spoils our new kitchen. Want a representative to inspect this sink.

Purchased in March 2021 at The Good Guys.

Jo Maprock
Jo Maprock

Cracked when placed in cut out

We purchase the Santorini sink for the laundry and when they placed it in the cut out the edge cracked off.
Really upset that I have to buy new one

Purchased in May 2021 for $769.00.

Maria
Maria

This is the worst sink ever

This is the worst sink ever, it took us 3 sinks to get one that wasn't warped, mine is white and I'm sorry to say this sink stains and has grey scratches after washing stainless steel items, does not drain properly.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

MegHunter Region, NSW

Doesn’t drain

This sink doesn’t drain. Water pools in the bottom. You have to physically wipe it out every time you use it. I’ve contacted oliveri about it and they don’t respond.

Purchased in December 2020 at The Good Guys for $600.00.

JaneOliveri

Thanks Meg, I have passed on your details and someone will be in touch soon.

Meg

It’s been a week and I still haven’t heard from anyone.

Needed a New Sink - Faulty Stainless Steel

Purchased in August 2020 for $400.00.

JaneOliveri

My name is not Pete. And FYI - I will NEVER buy another Oliveri. The second sink is just as bad. Cheap Chinese rubbish steel.

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

Faulty sink

Purchased in July 2020 for $680.00.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unsure at this stage

Have just started using our black Santorini over mount sink. Size is great, but two issues have arisen. Firstly, the sink doesn't drain efficiently, and I have to use copious amounts of water and a brush to dispense with the water and residue. The bottom seems flat, with no slope at all towards the plug hole. Secondly, the weird plug is unwieldy and problematic to use - have to line it up correctly and carefully (not always convenient) when inserting it, and then search around for the release button when removing it.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Teena Maree
Teena MareeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't buy if you care about quality and appearance

Purchased at e&s for $845.00.

AngeSydney, NSW

I would not recommend

While the overall sink looks nice, the drain inserts have a very poor finish and let the whole sink down. My previous kitchen had a cheaper sink which looked good after 12 years of use

Purchased in September 2020 at Cooks plumbing for $640.00.

Ange

I did use gumption, that's why I am so disappointed in the drain outlets, the problem is in the finish

Natalie T.
Natalie T.Northern Region, NSW

Disgusting product

Sink cracked in between the two sinks due to hot vegetable water about 2 weeks after being installed. It was a fight to have it replaced but i kept fighting as with the expense of it i would expect it to last much longer.
9 months later i am disappointed with how disgusting the sink looks right in the middle of the focal point of our brand new home.

Purchased in January 2020 at Kitchen supplier for $700.00.

JaneOliveri

Less than 1 month old & terribly scratched!

• +2Thumbnail

Purchased in September 2020.

Duncan
Duncan

Lawrieasked
Sinks Sonetto

I'm so glad I read all of the above reviews of the Sonetto Sinks - the SN1071 was on my short list for a major renovation to my home - any reasonable person would say that the above experiences of purchasers is APPALLING and it would appear that their complaints have been brushed aside!
Oliveri - would you please seriously address the questions below:
Questions:
1 Does the current model (SN1071&2) use the same Stainless Steel that was used in previous models?
2 Where is the Stainless Steel manufactured?
3 What is the chemical composition of the Stainless Steel (i.e. what proportion of each of the minerals (by weight) are the components of the Stainless Steel?
4 Where is the SN1701 manufactured - the country(ies) of manufacture?
5 Has the very bad scratch issue been remedied?
6 Has the water stain issue been remedied?
7 Has the "rust" issue been remedied?
8 Who owns the manufacturing plant in Australia?
9 Where is it located?
10 Where do the people who respond to the above complaints reside?
I am particularly interested to see how Oliveri answers these questions, hopefully after reference has been made to the technical personnel at Oliveri HEAD OFFICE

Clarkey

After a lot of running around Oliveri replaced the sink under good will Wouldn’t admit it was a faulty sink. The replacement is a great sink and looks great Proves the first sink was faulty (same model)

Lawrie

What model(s) were they please? Good to know it was replaced - wondering whether the replacement is an improved model - they have a bad reputation to climb over to win a goodwill image - let's see if they try.
Thanks for your reply.

Hi Lawrie,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We understand that you want to be 100% happy for going ahead with any purchase.
All Oliveri sinks including, the SN1071/2, are made from 18/10, 304-grade stainless steel. 18/10 stainless steel is comprised of 18% chromium and 10% nickel. 304-grade stainless steel also contains no more than 0.8% carbon and at least 50% iron. This grade of steel is one of the most commonly used for kitchen sinks due to its durability and hygienic properties.
Our Sonetto sinks are made and imported from China as well as others, our Santorini and Florence sinks come from Italy and we have a number of Australian made products.
Our Australian factory is located in Regency Park, South Australia, along with our head office, which is owned and operated by Oliveri.
Stainless steel is not scratch-proof and as it is a soft metal, you will see scratches appear with use. However, over time, these scratches blend together and appear a lot less noticeable.
Water spots and surface rust can appear on the sink for a number of different reasons, including harsh water conditions, chemicals or juices staying on the sink too long or a build-up of dirt. The best way to avoid these marks is to rinse and towel dry the sink after every use.
We hope the above will help to answer all your questions. Please reach out to us or call 8348 6444 you have any other questions.
Jane from Oliveri

KMR01
KMR01asked
Sinks

Hi, we have a black granite sink which is marking from calcium in the water. What is the best way to clean the sink to restore it’s original condition?

Gayle

No idea. Mine is stainless steel, and it is horrible with water staining and scratching. Hate it.

Hi KMR01,
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your sink.
All marks should come off by cleaning the sink with a damp cloth and a mix of vinegar and bicarb soda. Rinse with clean water and towel dry after cleaning. This will work for both granite and stainless steel sinks.
If you have any more trouble, please contact our customer service team on 08 8348 6444 or email sales@oliveri.com.au and they will be able to help further.
Ebony from Oliveri

Ailsa Jasked
Sinks Santorini

I am interested in purchasing an undermount Santorini sink in black. I am concerned that you cannot strain pasta water or vegetable water down the sink as it’s too hot. You have colanders that fit in the sink for straining pasta water, etc. If boiling water (straight from the stove) will crack the sink, how can you pour it through a colander in the sink? Would appreciate your advice before I decide. Thanks
Ailsa

Hi Ailsa,
Our Santorini sinks can withstand thermal shocks and are heat resistant up to 280°C.
You can pour boiling water straight from the stove into a colander however we do recommend that you allow water to cool a little before pouring it into the sink to protect the waste plugs and pipes from damage.
Zara from Oliveri

Ailsa J

Thanks Zara. Just to confirm please. If you place the colander in the sink, can you pour your pasta water through it straight from the stove or do you need to let it cool first?

Hi Ailsa,
You can pour water straight into the colander in the sink however I would always recommend letting the water cool a little first.
Zara

Get an answer from our members and Oliveri representatives

Compare all 20 Oliveri Sinks