Omega OI62BA

Omega OI62BA

See the Best Electric Cooktops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Omega

3.0

Warning - do not buy!

I bought the OI64Z Omega Induction cooktop in April. Quite early on one of the hotplates stopped working. Still not fixed as it takes time for the technician to come out, part to be ordered ect. I've now returned from holidays to find the entire cooktop isn't working. I've got kids to feed, groceries going to waste in the fridge. There is no guarantee it will be fixed anytime soon. Do not buy this product. It has been a massive waste of time and money!

mxmar0
    mxmar0Queensland, 4163

My next cooktop will definately be an omega and definately with induction plates. I will see if I can get a larger surface area and with five plates as a four plate cooktop is a tad small. The cooktop is so very easy to clean and nothing can get under the controls as all times are touch pad. The cook top is a joy to use.
    Absolutely love this cooktop. The induction plates heat incredibly quickly and water or liquid boils very quickly. It is so much fastyer than conventional plates that you need to remind yourself that cooking takes significantly less time than normal.
    Would like a larger cooking area as things can get cramped.

Kate56
    Kate56

If anyone is interested in purchasing this model, I've got a brand new one that has never been out of its box. Originally they were $1700 at Harvey Normans. I'm happy to get $1000.

Robyn1919
    Robyn1919

Sorry to say Betta electrical are selling this for $1000 including a full set of saucpans and frypans.