Omega OIC20B

Omega OIC20B

See the Best Induction Cooktops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Omega

4.5
    Tony N
    Tony NMELBOURNE

Convenient and it just works!

I bought this unit a few years ago and have not used it that often until recently. It is just great for doing slow simmers, you can turn it down very low and don't have to worry about things sticking or burning, which is often the case with a gas hob. It's very easy to clean and stow out of the way til you want to use it again. I fully reccommend this unit.

Purchased in December 2014 for $140.00.

Like it ....BUT!

I liked this product for how it cooked, good temperature range and response etc but would not get another one due to the plastic surround cracking and the front plastic panel peeling off (design fault). I was restrcited to under 18" pans which meant I couldn't use a decent size frying pan. I am looking at a bigger pan size cooker but am sold on the induction.
    good response and temp range. reliable for timer to switch off.
    plastic surround cracked and the front panel was only thin plastic gled on and it came off.