Omega OO654

Omega OO654

OO654X, OO654WA

See the Best Wall Ovens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

EzyTalk

EzyTalkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oven is not reliable

Purchased in February 2016 at The Good Guys for $580.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Several times a week

JaneWSouth East Queensland, QLD

This oven is a disgrace!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Nick

NickSydney

Pretty Good

This is a great oven it has loads of features and works perfectly it has a nice stainless steel border and tempered glass windows which gives it a great asthestic and premium look. The food in the oven cooks evenly and perfectly unless if you set your time wrong. I have had one issue with the oven and thats the light it died once but we later fixed it.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Federico

FedericoSutherland

Horribile it does not work

This oven is terrible. It doesn't heat up well and food does not get cooked properly. Don't buy. For example I baked lasagne at 190°C and after 30 minutes they were still cold. I had another omega oven before and it broke down. Very bad brand ... avoid buying it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

May

MaySydney

Not too happy!

At the end of the day the food gets cooked, however it's the oven that makes your cooking experience different! I find that the oven heats up quickly which is great, however there isnt an oven only option. It's either fan forced, grill or fan grill only. If i put the oven temperature up choose the light only option, the oven doesn't heat up. Therefore i have no choice but to use either fan forced or the grill options. My point is, I'd never buy this oven again as it doesn't suit my needs.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Jo

Jo

Great Oven

This oven heats up very quickly and cooks food beautifully. You can do everything from browning to grilling and fan forced and it only has 3 dials that control the oven so it should be easy to clean.
It is very spacious inside and very easy to use with a really sleek and modern look. l look forward to experimenting with all the cooking options this oven has to offer.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Arthur

ArthurWA, 6111

Good for low mid range oven

Cooks food good, heats up fairly quickly & retains heat quite well. It is easy to use and the timer function you can set it to turn off automatically after a given period of time. Bit of a guessing game with the temperature dial not being fully numbered.but for the price well worth it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Chris

ChrisBrisbane

Cooktop Oven Package

Choose this model because we it comes in a package for a fair price. Cook top, oven and ranghood. It looks really modern and does the job. Have a space in the oven. Quick to heat up and not too noisy. The only thing is only have a short warranty and Harvey Norman cant extend the warranty under product care..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jacob C

Jacob CMelbourne

Great Oven at a Wallet Friendly Price

I've used amazing ovens and average ovens. This one is fairly in between - but overall im quite happy with it.
Cooks food great - retains heat quite well and heats up fairly quickly. I also really like the timer and the fact that you can set it to turn off automatically after a given period of time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
HannahM

HannahMMelbourne

Great Value

I bought this in a rush to get my kitchen done, with an Omega cooktop and range hood also. I have found this oven fantastic. It is so easy to use and the timer function is my go to, I set the timer and the oven turns off when the time is up. Though you can set it to manual so it stays on till you turn it off also. It's easy to clean and wipe down, and comes with one tray. Heats very well, I usually drop the temp by 5-10degrees then what is recommended. Found it very easy to install also.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Bob

BobAdelaide

Very Stylish Unit Simple to Use

Found this oven very easy to use, I like the griller tray not too large separate tray easy cleaning, the dial features are simple to read, I like the idea if you don't have the timer on the oven wont work, so you can turn on and leave it, it turns off when timer has finished,cooks all your favourite meat's successfully..

Date PurchasedDec 2017

LEAFboi

LEAFboiMelbourne

Looks stylish with out the hefty price

This over was purchased from The Good Guys. We were renovating a kitchen and we replaced a free standing stove with both an omega cooktop and the under bench oven. We paid approx $450 for the oven.

We have used it a few times now and ts great. it cooks food thoroughly and is quick to reach temperature. Has been easy to clean also.

It has basic functions which is all we needed. For the price point of this oven you really can't go wrong.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Azat

AzatMelbourne

Good oven for the price range

I'm happy with the way it distributes heat around the oven.
I bought this one as it is easy to clean and if need be I can get the glass out too clean both sides.
The fan has started to become a little noisy.
The oven is quite simple to use.
l like that the timer beeps for quite awhile so you shouldn't miss it if you are outside, I found a lot of ovens had a very short time beeping.
I like that it also plugs into a PowerPoint, to make upgrading the oven a lot easier.
3/18 The silver has started to wear off the two knobs on the oven not very happy about this!

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Pia K

Pia KPerth

Not a bad oven for the price...

This oven was purchased to replace an amazing previous Bosch oven that lasted for over a decade. It was a pretty good price, and had good reviews, but after testing it with my cooking (I bake frequently) , I have noticed that temperature is not quite distributed equally throughout the oven and the food has to be rotated and shifted or some corners will be undercooked and some overcooked. I'm also not too big of a fan of the temperature dial not being fully numbered as it is a bit of a guessing game. One big plus for this oven is the timer, which dings snd switches the oven off at 0. This is seriously helpful if you are going out and only want your oven on for a few more minutes.