Omron HEM-7130

Omron HEM-7130

4.3

DavidYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty machine gives many error readings and fluctuating blood pressure readingsI

I purchased the machine on the 11th of May 2020 from Chemist Warehouse at Windsor, spoke to them today and they advised I need to contact Omron direct. The machine has given error readings since I purchased it and readings that are all over the place.
I have contacted J A Davey in Melbourne who are the distributors by email on Sunday the 21st June Have not heard back from them.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$130.99.

DavidY

I have contacted JA Davey again it is now the 28th of July still have not heard from them, very poor service for a brand that is supposed to be one of the best.

DavidY

It is now Friday the 3rd of July have not heard back from JA Davey I am supposed to be monitoring my pressure on a daily basis, they are very slow in their follow up.

IanTasmania

Excellent product

If your looking for a easy to use and understand blood pressure monitor this is the one for you, just follow the step by step instructions and within minutes your taking your blood pressure, easy to use buttons and the display is easy to understand

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay.

joanne

joanneCentral Queensland, QLD

Excellent does everything i expect it to do.

We needed a blood pressure machine to do pressure readings at home. It does everything we need. Its easy to use and set up. Only downside i would of liked to have had a power cord aswell. Also im not sure yet how to go about ordering a different sized cuff.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$135.00.

Blood Pressure Monitors

Find out how Omron HEM-7130 compares to other Blood Pressure Monitors

the best monitor for me .

the ease of use is very good no explanation needed buttons and screen perfect and batteries for self contained no messy wires, nice clean easy to read blood pressure monitor.

johnnyk

johnnyk

Easy to use

I purchased this BP monitor to monitor my BP after being diagnosed with hypotension this unit is so easy to use and helps keep me on track with what happens to BP during the day.

Mark And

Mark AndPerth, WA

Easy to use and very portable

After being diagnosed with high blood pressure I wanted to buy a monitor that I didn't need a medical degree to operate and this was my choice, easy to understand and very easy to use, there's a cuff wrapping guide lamp, body detection movement, blood pressure level indicator, 60 memory with date and time, average of last 3 readings, irregular heartbeat detection and more and great peace of mind knowing it has a 5 year warranty.

Dave S.

Dave S.asked

How accurate is this device

Ian

I find it very accurate and also my doctor both his machine and mine have the same reading

Neil F.

Neil F.asked

Re The HEM 7130, what size are the batteries please? Suit rechargeable ?
Neil

Ian

Hi it takes 4 x AA batteries you can use rechargeable as well you can also buy separately a mains adapter from omron not sure of the price

DM p'edoff

DM p'edoffasked

Has anyone checked the accuracy of the 7130 against what your doctors manual reading? If so how close are the two readings?

Ian

I took my unit to the Doctor and the readings were identical to both automatic and manual readings Omron are a very trusted machine