Omron HEM-7130

Omron HEM-7130

See the Best Blood Pressure Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

the best monitor for me .

the ease of use is very good no explanation needed buttons and screen perfect and batteries for self contained no messy wires, nice clean easy to read blood pressure monitor.

Easy to use

I purchased this BP monitor to monitor my BP after being diagnosed with hypotension this unit is so easy to use and helps keep me on track with what happens to BP during the day.

Vincent VegaPerth, WA

Easy to use and very portable

After being diagnosed with high blood pressure I wanted to buy a monitor that I didn't need a medical degree to operate and this was my choice, easy to understand and very easy to use, there's a cuff wrapping guide lamp, body detection movement, blood pressure level indicator, 60 memory with date and time, average of last 3 readings, irregular heartbeat detection and more and great peace of mind knowing it has a 5 year warranty.

Ken

Kenasked

Just how accurate is this monitor?
Are they better or worse than wrist monitors

Does me fine

Susanne L.

Susanne L.asked

What is the difference of omron hem-7130 from the other omron blood pressure monitors? What great feature does it have? Thank you

johnnyk

They all do the same thing which is read your BP, just that some models have memory of up to 60 readings motion detectors etc, Make Google your friend. https://www.conzumr.com/br/BPMONITOR/groups/omron_hem_7130_vs_hem_7132

Get an answer from our members and Omron representatives