Omron HEM7121

Omron HEM7121

See the Best Blood Pressure Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

John

Omron Blood pressure monitor - faulty unreliable display

After a bout a month this expensive unit began showing random nonsensical characters on its display, so it became useless. Would not recommend at all. Lost the receipt, so no comeback with the pharmacist Terry White, where we bought it. Purchased to monitor high blood pressure of a family member, but will not buy another, and Omron seem to have a monopoly in Australian shops, so we have to use the GP or a pharmacist that offers blood pressure checks.
Purchased several years ago but now reminded of this waste of money as I am clearing out 'rubbish'.

Purchased in January 2016 at Terry White Chemists for $90.00.

MEGGSCentral, TAS

Omron HEM7-12-1 Hassle free blood pressure monitoring

Bought this to replace an old manually pumped cuff monitor that had lost calibration and was at times frustrating to use. This monitor takes the hassle out of monitoring blood pressure because it is easy to use and accurate. Detects: incorrect cuff attachment, body movement. Indicates Hypertension by blinking heartbeat symbol if systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135/85 mmHgl, Irregular heartbeat detection. You can select which reading to record, stores up to 30. Turn it off AFTER removing cuff.

A great little machine.

Runs beautifully and in accord with my General Practitioner's device. I have been using my machiine most days for over two years and have received an error message only once or twice, usually if my shirt sleeve was in the way. Well recommended.

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Omron HEM7121 Blood pressure monitor

The Omron is HEM7121 Blood pressure monitor is easy to use and features 30 reading memory with date and time it also irregular heart beat. hypertension and body movement indicators

NealeQueensland, 4551

2 year wonder

hardly been used and when we went to use it wouldn't work. Changed batteries but arm cuff must be have hole in it.
keeps reading E3 (the arm cuff was inflated above 299 mmhg when inflating the cuff manually) but it doesn't inflate at all

Mulawa1

Mulawa1South East Queensland, QLD

Same as my doctor uses

Omron Standard Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor - HEM-7121
Works exactly as advertised - very happy with my purchase. Very easy to use. Very clear display.
Purchased online from Amcal for $89 with free shipping.

rookjon

rookjonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A blood pressure monitor that gives consistent, stable readings

This monitor is ideal for older folk who don't want or need high-tech embellishments. The 30 prior readings are available at the press of a button and the only detection warnings are those for irregular pulse rate or higher-than-desirable diastolic or systolic readings. These are flashed within the pulse rate window. Other symbols are shown only if the monitor's accuracy is compromised by not placing the cuff in correct location on the arm.

max

maxperth

A Humdinger!

OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7121
I found the Omron automatic BP monitor easy to operate and easy to self-administer. An indicator on the screen shows 'OK' if you have applied the cuff on your arm correctly. The results on the screen are large and easy to read. It stores up to 30 BP readings and uses four AA batteries.

I purchased this particular model because two other people I know who already had this model, gave positive feedback. I paid $89.95 after a discount of $21. I would recommend it for its simplicity and ease of use.

PHM

PHMBrighton

It works perfectly for me!

This model was recommended as it has all of the important functions without the bells and whistles that both my chemist and doctor said were unnecessary, and that could add up to $60 to the price. It performs well and the function that lets you know that the cuff is on properly is a winner. Simple to use and reliable.

chris parker

chris parkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

INFERIOR

Bought this because my doctor said keep an eye on pressure.9 out of 10 readings are E5 &E2. sent it back under warranty and I had to pay the postage. Lol. It was returned re- calibrated. Same results, error readings. This misleading device is serious material for my Garbage Bin if they'll accept it. Care for your health and ask and ask a Doctor.

capewell

capewellasked

were i can get a A/C Adapter

https://omronhealthcare.com/products/ac-adapter-hemadtpw5/, Amazon or ebay

Marylyn

Marylynasked

When I turn on the monitor the battery symbol showed that batteries were low so replaced with new batteries and the got the same indication. Batteries are correctly positioned. Is this a problem.

Paul

Sounds like a internal problem. If your Omron is still in warranty take it back to your place of purchase. If not you may have to purchase a new one

Ron

Ronasked

Getting different reading every time
How do I know which is accurate and does the machine need calibration?

Paul

This is normal .I myself change arms if i am not happy with the reading 135 over 85 is normal 140 over 90 is acceptable .I hope this helps

Neale

You never get the same result twice just take a average of a few results

MEGGS

Have you read the instruction manual? Yes you will get different readings. You should not turn the machine off and then on and do another reading, The cuff needs to be taken off then the machine turned off. Reattach and do another reading, The longer you sit before taking a reading the lower the reading will be, just like the doctor does when you fo to the surgery.

Get an answer from our members and Omron representatives