OnePath Income Protection Insurance

OnePath Income Protection Insurance

See the Best Income Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for OnePath Income Protection Insurance? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (2)
Sam Burton
Sam BurtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do what they can not to pay.

Stunned
StunnedSydney, NSW

Unbelievably Poor Service

Evan Fraser
Evan FraserCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

OnePath to Hell

Never ever use OnePath for any Insurance products. OnePath have no intention of paying out on any insurance claims and TPD claims process is a complete joke. If you do not want your health to suffer with sleepless nights and severe anxiety and depression, just look for an alternative. Luckily plenty of better insurance companies available.

Not happy
Not happySydney, NSW

Absolutely atrocious

I would not recommend this company. Impossible to speak to anyone - you constantly keep getting transferred to different people who then claim they are unable to help you. Avoid at all costs.

Income Insurance

Find out how OnePath Income Protection Insurance compares to other Income Insurance

John H
John H

Great

I was unable to work due to illness and surgery. Desite a fair bit of paperwork I was paid out quickly and efficiently. All contact with the customer care team was amazing, they all showed concern and compassion for my situation, that was unexpected from a big organisation and really made me feel cared for. I can't thank One Path enough. Amazing.

gr3y
gr3yVictoria

successful claim

wife had wrist injury. unable to work for a month or 2.
made a claim, sent medical cert.
and was paid in less than a week.
with all the negative comments, i'm surprised we didn't had any issues with our claim.
maybe it depends on the inclusions?
I havent double checked mine yet. im afraid its eating my super away.
i'm not an expert, but never had a problem with the claim though.
and happy we got paid when we needed it though, as she was on unpaid leave for 2 months or so.

Christoper
ChristoperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero star rating - set fire to your cash instead

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
starfishgalaxy
starfishgalaxyGreat Southern, WA

Getting out of One Path is a mind field

My husband took out a One Path policy on the recommendation of our mortgage broker. After a year we decided that the idea of having $ taken out of husband's super on an annual basis to fund the policy seemed unethical and dodgy. It has taken numerous phone calls, emails and contact with One Path Broker over 2 years to get this policy ended. Turns out the One Path $ were placed in an ANZ account super fund and have to now apply to have this rolled over into husband's sole super fund.

the product review
the product reviewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inaccurate claim processes using advice not related

The insurer uses information that works in their favour to deny claims. They work the system knowing only a very small percentage of unwell people can afford or are willing to take them to court.

Income Insurance

Not worth the paper there policy’s are written on

I tried to get a TPD payout been 14 months having my leg amputated yet it’s seems I don’t meet the requirements oneparth your a joke.

Robert Remkes
Robert RemkesKerikeri

Crooks

Had this policy with this company for threeish years,had full disclosure on all my medical history,went for a health check to a doctor for them,Tried to use the policy after a few years,turned me down on the first phone call.Second call stated I had not disclosed part of my medical history.Sent back my premiums and cancelled the policy..

RIP off

Pricey premiums and nothing in return.
When it comes time to claiming, not willing to engage or pay insured amount.

Income Insurance

Premiums just go up and up..

Hit by a $280 a month increase two years ago and a $200 increase this year - and thats PER MONTH! Refuse to pay $951 a month for income protection insurance so sopped around for 10 minutes and found the same level of cover for less than half.

Gab Gallina
Gab GallinaMelbourne

One path Anz are contempt!

Made a claim was Ok doctors wanted to extend claim re medical conditions offered and then rejected aghh I asked if I was eligible for TPD claim was bluntly refused.
List of faults about this company
Medical forms are a definition of word bullying.
They don’t verify user details I gave them incorrect Id and they continued.
Very aggressive in talking to you.
According to Medical people they get commissions.
They bullied me going back to work earlier than I should have failed miserably.
List of things can go on won’t coment
Do not use this company
Very contempt.

Insurance claim madeYes

30% Increase in Premiums in One Year!

Have been a long term customer of one path. This year they decided to put up their premium by 30% due to industry pressure. Have taken my business elsewhere.