OnePath Income Protection Insurance

OnePath Income Protection Insurance

See the Best Income Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

starfishgalaxy

starfishgalaxyGreat Southern, WA

Getting out of One Path is a mind field

My husband took out a One Path policy on the recommendation of our mortgage broker. After a year we decided that the idea of having $ taken out of husband's super on an annual basis to fund the policy seemed unethical and dodgy. It has taken numerous phone calls, emails and contact with One Path Broker over 2 years to get this policy ended. Turns out the One Path $ were placed in an ANZ account super fund and have to now apply to have this rolled over into husband's sole super fund.

Claim MadeNo

the product review

the product reviewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inaccurate claim processes using advice not related

The insurer uses information that works in their favour to deny claims. They work the system knowing only a very small percentage of unwell people can afford or are willing to take them to court.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedNo

Not worth the paper there policy’s are written on

I tried to get a TPD payout been 14 months having my leg amputated yet it’s seems I don’t meet the requirements oneparth your a joke.

Robert Remkes

Robert RemkesKerikeri

Crooks

Had this policy with this company for threeish years,had full disclosure on all my medical history,went for a health check to a doctor for them,Tried to use the policy after a few years,turned me down on the first phone call.Second call stated I had not disclosed part of my medical history.Sent back my premiums and cancelled the policy..

RIP off

Pricey premiums and nothing in return.
When it comes time to claiming, not willing to engage or pay insured amount.

Insurance claim madeNo

Premiums just go up and up..

Hit by a $280 a month increase two years ago and a $200 increase this year - and thats PER MONTH! Refuse to pay $951 a month for income protection insurance so sopped around for 10 minutes and found the same level of cover for less than half.

Gab Gallina

Gab GallinaMelbourne

One path Anz are contempt!

Made a claim was Ok doctors wanted to extend claim re medical conditions offered and then rejected aghh I asked if I was eligible for TPD claim was bluntly refused.
List of faults about this company
Medical forms are a definition of word bullying.
They don’t verify user details I gave them incorrect Id and they continued.
Very aggressive in talking to you.
According to Medical people they get commissions.
They bullied me going back to work earlier than I should have failed miserably.
List of things can go on won’t coment
Do not use this company
Very contempt.

Insurance claim madeYes

30% Increase in Premiums in One Year!

Have been a long term customer of one path. This year they decided to put up their premium by 30% due to industry pressure. Have taken my business elsewhere.

Elbow

ElbowAU

Incompetence like never seen before

Made changes to our policies a few weeks ago.(Feb18)
Letter arrived in mail today saying policies have lapsed in Jan18
Called their call center - they unable to assist or help at all

Off to Ombudsman now.

Pedro

PedroPerth

Basic Theft!

Strange how there policy cost jumped 7% last year but wages did not move!. AVOID one path at all costs!
Wish I could charge my clients more every year without asking!

Shane

ShaneMelbourne

Avoid!

Just had a guy ring me and ask if I received an email regarding my super coverage, started telling him I was considering moving my super fund he just got aggressive cutting me off saying “thank you that is all” repeatedly every time I spoke and hung up on me.

fair value

fair value

Should be investigated. Criminal like reprehensible obvious tactics

Insurance claim madeYes

Make you jump through the hoops before paying out

In the past 18 months I have had to lodge 2 loss of income claims. The amount of information required from my doctors & the hospital was ridiculous, costing me over $700 before they would even consider the claim. My first claim wasn't paid out until I had returned to work.!! What was I supposed to live on for 3 months? Quick to take your money but when it comes to paying out make it as hard as possible.

RUN!!!!

ChelQueensland

One path Don't waist your money

My mother passed away and been paying life insurance for over 25 years. When I put a claim in payed only $250 Company has no care factor. Absolute joke. thanks for that now my brother who is disabled needs more help than ever for the rest of his life. Totally disgusted. one path is a one place I won't recommend. Just because my mum is over 65. As she was caring for her disable child. He has nothing now. Hope you feel good with that one path. Terrible

Chel

Just to keep up to date they don't follow up your calls.. will be Taking this further that's for sure.

Insurer that makes u feel unsecured! Worst insurer in the nz market

hardy192

hardy192NEWCASTLE

A total and utter disgrace

AnaMaria

AnaMariaMelbourne

Fantastic service and fast claim turnaround

Surprisingly very easy, fast and no questions asked claim process. I did make sure to provide every single document they asked for, it took about 2 weeks before the funds were transferred to account post the 30 day waiting period. This was for unemployment benefit post involuntary redundancy under one path comprehensive income protection insurance.

Mv1

Mv1Melbourne

Horrible insurer will never pay out

Paid high premium disclosed everything we could health wise. When it came to the pay out, they didn't pay out a cent! They fought extremely hard to fight to the claim. Absolutely disgusted by this insurer.

estoril C

estoril CHunter Region, NSW

It is easy to obtain income protection, but much more difficult to get a payout.

As a medical practitioner, I have seen first hand examples of this company refusing to pay out on valid claims.
Despite years of premiums paid in good faith, I have seen this company go to extraordinary lengths to avoid honoring its insurance commitments.
My colleagues and I now actively discourage clients from proceeding with insurance with this company.