4.5

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Onland? Claim your listing.

Obobu Odaluppo
Obobu Odaluppo

This is one of my favourite products of all time

This gum is honestly so good! I just want to keep eating and eating it's SO good. I've never had a craving for vapes ever since. Usually I'd get fired for vaping instead of doing my job, but now that I eat CraveBuster Chewables, I can now satisfy my cravings while doing my job. Show details
Judy
JudyNsw

Blue gum folding camping chair

These chairs are the best camping chairs we have ever owned. They are Light to carry, folds neatly to pack in car and always look nice. We travel to a lot of country music festivals and our comfy chairs are always with us when either at caravan parks, camping out or whenever we need to take our own seat.