Oomph/Sparkle Sandalwood Infusion Bathroom Cleaner

Oomph/Sparkle Sandalwood Infusion Bathroom Cleaner

4.5

6 reviews · Statistics

83% · 51 · 17%
Brand Manager for Oomph/Sparkle Sandalwood Infusion Bathroom Cleaner? Claim your listing.
See the Best Bathroom Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

4harves
4harvesWAPerth, WA18 posts

So Disappointed its Discontinued

I found a container of this tucked way back in the cupboard and have been using it for months. It cleans perfectly and has that lovely Sandalwood smell. I have used it in the kitchen for grease, the BBQ, laundry and bathroom with perfect results. Best product I have found.
Now the disappointment today while looking where I can buy more to find its discontinued.
poizenivy
poizenivyAustralia5 posts

Discontinued

Sadly this product has been discontinued for quite some time. Pascal have now called it 'Sparkle' but it doesn't do the same job as the previous product. Sparkle is okay but just doesn't get soap scum and grime removed like Oomph did :(

hermina
herminaSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA16 posts

Beautiful natural smell and great around the house

I have used this product for more than 2 years now and love it. I also use the little toilet spray which leaves your bathroom/toilet smelling lovely and clean. I buy this range at any Bunnings in the cleaning section. It's an excellent product and a far cry from all the artificial stuff on the market.
Ingredients, non intrusive, natural and does the job
Ava
AvaAU2 posts

The best I have used

I have used all different types of cleaning products on my shower tiles and OOMPH is the best I have used. I just sprayed it on and gave it a light rub and was amazed at how clean the tiles were with very little effort. They have remained clean for much longer than the other products that I have used and there was no overpowering fumes and smells very pleasent.
price was great and how easy it worked
My local Woolworths is not stocking it at the moment Show reply
poizen-ivyAU2 posts

The only cleaner that actually works like in the ads!

I love this product, I stumbled across it in a Woolworths while buying cleaning stuff for moving house and the dreaded after move clean before the keys go back.

It made the process so much easier and less toxic smelling than anything I've ever tried.... (quite a few brands!) I definitely recommend over anything else.

I also know it was available at Bunnings too.
Easy to use, non toxic, smls nice, great value, found in supermarkets
Hard to find!!

Rex.Reba.PatchBrisvegas QLD54 posts

Naturalgirl
Naturalgirl

Hello, I have bought a range of these Oomph products and highly recommend them all but the bathroom cleaner is fantastic and non-toxic. it just smells natural and the it really cleans without too much hard work.

debbie aldridge
debbie aldridge

where do you buy Oomph/Sparkle Sandalwood Infusion Bathroom Cleaner ?

poizen-ivy

You can't get it anymore.

Rex.Reba.Patch

Hey there. I found it on the local woolworths shelf. Not sure if it is still there as I do not look for it!

Cheers!

Pat
Pat

Where can I purchase this product in NSW northern beaches area?

Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi there. I found it in my local woolworths. Not sure if its still around. I don't shop with Coles so don't know if they stock it. I'd be keen to read your review if you used it :-) cheers

Extra Information