Oomph/Sparkle Sandalwood Infusion Bathroom Cleaner

4.5

4harves

4harvesPerth, WA

So Disappointed its Discontinued

I found a container of this tucked way back in the cupboard and have been using it for months. It cleans perfectly and has that lovely Sandalwood smell. I have used it in the kitchen for grease, the BBQ, laundry and bathroom with perfect results. Best product I have found.
    Now the disappointment today while looking where I can buy more to find its discontinued.

poizenivy

poizenivyAustralia

Discontinued

Sadly this product has been discontinued for quite some time. Pascal have now called it 'Sparkle' but it doesn't do the same job as the previous product. Sparkle is okay but just doesn't get soap scum and grime removed like Oomph did :(

hermina

herminanorth haven

Beautiful natural smell and great around the house

I have used this product for more than 2 years now and love it. I also use the little toilet spray which leaves your bathroom/toilet smelling lovely and clean. I buy this range at any Bunnings in the cleaning section. It's an excellent product and a far cry from all the artificial stuff on the market.
    Ingredients, non intrusive, natural and does the job

Bathroom Cleaners

Find out how Oomph/Sparkle Sandalwood Infusion Bathroom Cleaner compares to other Bathroom Cleaners

Ava

AvaAU

The best I have used

I have used all different types of cleaning products on my shower tiles and OOMPH is the best I have used. I just sprayed it on and gave it a light rub and was amazed at how clean the tiles were with very little effort. They have remained clean for much longer than the other products that I have used and there was no overpowering fumes and smells very pleasent.
    price was great and how easy it worked
    My local Woolworths is not stocking it at the moment

Denise_Elliott
    Denise_Elliott

The only cleaner that actually works like in the ads!

I love this product, I stumbled across it in a Woolworths while buying cleaning stuff for moving house and the dreaded after move clean before the keys go back.
    It made the process so much easier and less toxic smelling than anything I've ever tried.... (quite a few brands!) I definitely recommend over anything else.
    I also know it was available at Bunnings too.
    Easy to use, non toxic, smls nice, great value, found in supermarkets
    Hard to find!!

Rex.Reba.PatchBrisvegas QLD

Smells great and not as toxic smelling as the products that work!

Naturalgirl
    Naturalgirl

Hello, I have bought a range of these Oomph products and highly recommend them all but the bathroom cleaner is fantastic and non-toxic. it just smells natural and the it really cleans without too much hard work.

Rex.Reba.Patch

Oh hi there. Sorry I missed your comments. That's good to know for future purchasers! Cheers.