Optim Steam Mop

3.7

Riot

RiotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor design

To clean an apartment kitchen, dining, ensuite and bathroom required it to be refilled 3 times.
The head is a bad shape, edges and corners still needed to be done by hand.

Purchased in July 2020 at Godfreys for A$99.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Angel

AngelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use mop

really easy to use. Just have to wash the pad because it can be really dirty especially when doing steam mop on carpet! But the hot steam can clean the floor really well, good for small area

Purchased in June 2014 at Godfreys for A$99.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

JILLTEEQLD, 4300

Easy little steam cleaner

I received this handy little steam cleaner from a fiend it is such a great and easy little machine for me to use, the first time i used it, i was amazed, at the colour of the former white chaois pads, they were black.
This machine was available through Godfreys, the only drawback is that it only holds a small amount of water so you have to fill it up quite a few times, but i have a small house, so do not mind refilling it if it works well for me, i love how it shines my floor tiles, can use it with one finger it is so, so light and glides over the tiles very easily.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$49.00.

Floor Type Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Steam Mops

Find out how Optim Steam Mop compares to other Steam Mops

howeasked

Why the steam mop only give 3 months warranty? I would expect the manufacturer should has some confidence in their own product!

JILLTEE

I am not sure it may be that it just a light, small, easy to use machine, and does not have any big motor in it.
I only paid $49 dollars so it doesn't worry me about the short warranty,

howe

Precisely why I ask , if it has no mechanical parts, the chance of break down should be much less. hence longer warranty ?

Nora W.asked

The house I rent currently has linoleum and carpet flooring - can I clean them all using a steam mop?

JILLTEE

Yes, it has a special attachment that clips over the the cloth end of the mop,so that it glides over the carpet, it will kill germs too, as the steam is very hot just be careful around any kids that they don't go near it when the steam is running.
Should be fine on linoleum but you will be surprised at how much dirt comes of your floors.
I was shocking at the colour of the chamois when i had finished.
Hope it does what you want it to do.

Nora W.

Thank you for this information. It has assisted me greatly in my decision to purchase a steam mop.