Optimum P200 Dehydrator

10-Tray, 6-Tray (See All)
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

Gaybo
Gaybo

Great product

My 6 tray dehydrator gets a real workout as I effortlessly make fruit and vege snack while I sleep The timer allows me to start dehydrating at night and waking up to 6 different natural healthy snacks by morning My favourites are granola and seeds crackers Deluvery and service is spot on. I’m retired and constantly introducing new snacks to my grandies who love Granny’s healthy sugar free natural foods. This dehydrator is the best kitchen appliance I’ve bought in 5 years and is always churning out beautiful tucker.

Purchased in for $400.

Robyn DWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Awesome machine

Purchased this dehydrator approx three years ago to specifically make treats for my dog.
I was concerned about ingredients in commercial pet food and wanted to be sure I was only feeding natural treats to my little dog Bindi.
She just loves her naturally hydrated treats.
I have never had any problem with the product it just works perfectly every time.
I have no hesitation in recommending this product.

• Incentivised Review No
Robyn D

Thank you for your response much appreciated.

Great Machine

We use it for making jerky and liver treats for our dogs. we have also dried some chilis. We found the same issue with uneven drying on the 10 tray model but moving the trays around half-way through the process does the job.
All in all, it is what we expected.

• Date Purchased
Suzie
SuziePortland

Would recommend without hesitation

I use my dehydrator every week drying fruits and veggies in season. I also love it for making a variety of fruit straps and beef jerky. I am looking forward to using to rise breads and pizza dough. It's easy to use and cleans. It makes excellent snacks for kids lunches without the use of added preservatives.
I did buy extra mesh and non-stick sheets which I thought were a bit expensive.

Food Dehydrators

Find out how Optimum P200 Dehydrator compares to other Food Dehydrators

Deb
Deb

Great machine, very happy

I have used this dehydrator extensively since buying it for fruits, vegetables, chicken stock, herbs, etc and have found it works well and pleased with the results. I did move the trays around during the drying time as I found there was some variation in the drying, however by doing this the results were more even.

Rhondaasked
P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray

I have just received my 6 tray P200, first use today. The machine has noises that fluctuate for no reason, sounds like the fan bearings or something of the like, if I apply downward pressure to the top of the machine the rattling sound seems to stop but then as soon as the downward pressure is removed it comes back again. I find it odd that a computer fan, a house fan or any other fan product one uses to cool themselves does not have anywhere near the amount of noise this dehydrator has. I am well aware that people say dehydrator machines are noisey, & it varies the amount of noise from brand to brand however I have never owned one previously & could not compare based on experience. I have taken a video which has the sound if that helps, don’t know the process to be able to upload it... Any advice for my noisey fan issue?

sammyjo
sammyjo

Not a good @dvert for them

mick
mickasked
P200 Dehydrator 6-Tray

can you buy a heater for them

Mario N.Optimum AppliancesSend a private message