Sedona SD-P9000

See the Best Food Dehydrators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great capacity and efficiency

This dehydrator has tons of room, so you can dehydrate a lot of produce all at once. We've used it for our excess orange and grapefruit crop, plus apples-all dried evenly and tasted great! Its worth spending the money to buy a top quality product. Can't wait for summer and our crops of plums and prunes to dry!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Just amazing and reliable!

This is impressive equipment. I run a Cooking School in Sydney and we had the chance to use Sedona dehydrators. I use it for certain raw classes but also as a way to reduce our food wastes.
The machine works very well, the result is even (which is not always the case with other dehydrators I used in the past). I recommend this equipment for those who want something that is simple to use and that is reliable.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

I love Sedona :)

Very good quality equipment.
I would not use a different brand. It´is not just only to dehydrate food, there is an incredible broad range of things you can make with it.
It's very silent, which is a very good thing!
It´s easy to function.
It is not very big.
Love Sedona!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Sedona CAN buy happiness

It's awesome, if you're into dehydrating due to the raw food movement or whatever other reason. Just get this, don't get something cheap. Why...
It looks nice, it's economical/environmental , it works extremely well.
So, you can adjust heat and timing. Also it has 2 fans upper and lower, you can adjust that as well if you only want to use half the machine (economical/environmental ).
You can also adjust day and night setting (how loud the fans go)
This is new to me, had it for 3-4 days and have used those 3-4 days and will continue to for prepping raw meals etc.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Part of a conscious way of life

Easy to use, effective and reliable, the Sedona is a wonderful kitchen appliance.

We use it weekly and find joy in sharing the marvellous, non-industrial produce that we create with our friends, family and clients.

Everyone loves the taste, freshness and quality of all of the many diverse items that we make. We're always being asked 'What are you going to make next?', and we enjoy surprising people with the diversity of seasonal items that we're able to prepare in a relatively short period of time.

The Raw feature is absolutely amazing and helps to maintain the freshness of the food, which is an essential aspect of on going, conscious nutrition.

Well worth the investment and an assuredly welcome addition to our cooking regime.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very happy wtih my Sedona dehydrator

I love my Sedona. It's quieter than my other dehydrator, and I love the ability to use just half of the space if that's all I need, saving on power. It's glass door means I can see with ease what stage my food is at and the controls are at the front so I can have it in the microwave alcove and adjust time and temperature settings easily. Yes it costs more than the others but is worth it in my opinion.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Raw foodie heaven!!!

I purchased my Sedona a few years back and have been grateful of my choice ever since. After trying countless other cheaper dehydrators (all of which failed or didn't produce the results I wanted) the Sedona came out on top. Although not to everybody's price point, it was well worth it. Temperature control and a decent amount of trays (plus the size of each tray is perfect with smaller hole tray inserts to avoid your food sagging through the larger ones). Being a raw foodie I'm now able to make dried fruit Wraps, vegan sandwich Wraps and various other goodies. Thumbs up on this baby! Definitely my most used kitchen appliance. No regrets here!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

The Rolls Royce of Dehydrators

I absolutely love my Sedona Dehydrator. I'm a raw foodie and have used several dehydrators previously to this and Sedona is by far the highest quality with the most user friendly features. I love the opening glass door and digital control panel along with its whisper quiet operation. Other dehydrators I have used have control panels at the back and have annoying doors which need to be lifted off and placed on the bench. Another feature I love is the dual fans which is great for saving energy when making smaller batches. I highly recommend Sedona!