8Optimum Thermocook Essential

100% · 100%

3.2
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum Thermocook Essential Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

T H P
T H PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts
  VerifiedPinned Essential

So convenient all in one cooker! LOVE!

We had so many individual appliances which eventually got old and needed new ones and instead we got an all in one! I love that this is an air fryer, steamer, bake, rice cooker, can sauté, make soup etc etc etc!!!! We cook a lot of veg and I love that we can just chop and pop it on in the morning to make lunches or make a meal very quickly in the arvos! I even learnt how to make bread too! My husband finds it very easy to use also which is great as I’m pregnant and finding I have less energy to do these things! But this makes it really simple for me :)
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM

Hello T H P, Thanks so much for taking the time to write your honest and positive review.

I am so happy to hear you are loving your new Optimum ThermoCook Essential. It is so handy to have an all in one in the kitchen and that was our goal when designing it. We wanted an affordable all in one option to make life easier in the kitchen and I am glad to hear this is helping your family especially when pregnant - Congratulations by the way :)

In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Have a Froothilicious day!
Suzanna
OptimumTeam

irene
irenerosanna2 posts

Very happy

Very frustrating g trying to set up with internet.
But love the machine. Great quality . Love S.S. steamers and dough attachment. Show details ·  1
Nicole G
Nicole G
  Verified Essential

Great product - it’s a keeper

Love this product, first time user, i have used it every day for a few weeks. Helps make time quicker and easy. Save also money buying other products at the shop, that you can make at home. Show details ·  1
Vive
ViveSouth West, WA
  Essential

Froothie is a great tool for healthy eating

We love our Froothie! So easy to use, easy to clean and can make just about anything.
Our favourite is home made nutella. It really changes the game when you have the ability to make your own nutritious version of the things the kids love to eat. Show reply
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn3 posts
  Essential

It’s very easy to use!

The Optimum Thermocook Essential is a fantastic kitchen helper that's super easy to use and can handle all sorts of cooking adventures. Whether you're whipping up savory dishes like soups and sauces or satisfying your sweet tooth with desserts and treats, this handy gadget has got you covered. It's like having a kitchen wizard that makes cooking fun and stress-free, whether you're cooking up a quick weeknight meal or getting creative in the kitchen on the weekend. Cooking with the thermo mixer is a total game-changer that adds a dash of magic to every meal! Show reply
Kay J
Kay J2 posts
  Fair Incentive Essential

Great product, excellent service

Happy with product and prompt communications and service. High quality blade that chits everything! Show details ·  1
Wj Y
Wj Y

easy to use

I use my TC essential every day,make soy milk and vegetable juice every morning ,make steamed buns, fried dishes,slow cooking stews…all work well.Very easy to use,very easy to clean. Show reply
Ara Said
Ara Said

Does everything it says

Looking forward to trying the recipes.
What a great cross selection to choose from.
A great sturdy build. Show reply
Eloiseau
Eloiseau4 posts
  Verified Essential

This is a kitchen helper. I'm so impressed!!

Is a thermo you can relax and know that with a flix of your fingers is done ! whatever you do is done to perfection!! Without spending ages in the kitchen.
Thank you, Froothie Australia!! Show reply
Sandy
Sandy2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Essential

Love my TM Essentials. Absolute game changer in my kitchen

I have made the most fluffiest rice in my TM essential, it was my first time cooking in it so looking forward to preparing many yummy meals , the recipes look so Devine ! Thanks Froothie for such an Amazing kitchen Appliance. Show details ·  3