3Optimum Thermocook Pro-M 2.0

Easy to clean
Cooks evenly and efficiently
Buying Guide Banner
Optimum Thermocook Pro-M 2.0 Showcases

Official material from Optimum Appliances.

Read now

Estelle Waterhouse
Estelle WaterhouseSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair IncentivePinned Pro-M 2.0

Game changer!!

This appliance is a game changer! So easy to use and the recipes are sensational.

I love to cook and this machine is like an extra pair of hands in the kitchen. Saves me so much time. I'm a full time working mum.

Easy to clean and not to mention a pleasure on the eye. Not too bulky.

The support and community are also fantastic. Always ready to answer a question and share great ideas, tips and hints. Thanks to the team!

Purchased in for $899.

Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Estelle, Yay! Thanks so much for your amazing review. I am so happy to hear you are loving your new Optimum ThermoCook Pro M 2.0 and that it is making your life easier as a busy working mum.

That is fantastic news that you are enjoying the Froothie community page and getting good use out of it.

As always, if you need any help or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team and we can get it sorted for you.

Wishing you all the best
Suzanna

Misty R.
Misty R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive Pro-M 2.0

Love this product - makes cooking easy

Makes cooking healthy meals easy! I needed something to make cooking easy for me, and this has met my needs perfectly. Easy to use, and with great product support, I'm extremely grateful for this product. Been using it 9 months now without a problem. I also like being able to plan a meal and shopping list with the app, and follow the FB group for ideas. Easy to clean too. Show details ·  1
Louise Roberts
Louise Roberts

My new cooking assistant

Would have liked a video or u tube instructions as the instruction booklet didn’t have comprehensive information. Show details ·  1
Marguerite W.
Marguerite W.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

First impressions

Easy getting started instructions. Have made a few things with it and I'm very impressed so far. Can't wait to try other recipes. Show details ·  1
Robin
RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Pro-M 2.0

Bought this machine for myself

I had a Thermomix - the older one, and loved it. I got the new one, and I have given it to my daughter as I just couldn't take to it, I just wanted my old one back, and had had it for a long while. Well, decided to try the Thermo Cook, it was a lot cheaper , and I just love it. As an older person I found it has easy to follow recipes, well explained, and have made a Pumpkin Pasta dish - which was lovely--- Custard - good too and easy - and onwards I go from here !! I am loving it, Thank you Froothie. This is the Thermo Cooker for me. PS Tried the mashed potato recipe yesterday - just soft and tasty - Heavenly ! Show details ·  1
GEORGE A
GEORGE A2 posts
  Verified Pro-M 2.0

Not sure if I've made the right choice?

Cooker is OK, limited recipes. Only had it for under a month, will see whether I'll percever with it. The mobile app is very basic, again limited and not able to add recipes. Just a mobile version of what's on the cooker (unless I'm doing something wrong). Show details
froothie.com.au
froothie.com.au   DM
Donald Wealands
Donald Wealands

Disappointed in WiFi

Very disappointed in the WiFi connection, doesn't do what I would have expected. Show details ·  1
mary
mary2 posts

Experiencing new recipes

Have had Thermo cook pro M 2 for a couple months now and am very happy with the product so far, doing all I need it to do. Show details ·  1
Ian Zena H.
Ian Zena H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW
  Pro-M 2.0

A Handy Device much needed in the kitchen!!

I love the Thermocook...from making soups to cakes mixes to dough for my bread rolls this machine does it all..I used to have another appliance similar but found this Thermocook just as good if not better...saved heaps of money on upgrading to this machine that does evrything and even more....thank you Froothie Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Paul
Elizabeth Paul

customer

Good product to use in the correct way as per the instructions. Show details ·  1
Sam Farrell
Sam FarrellLaunceston, TAS

Amazing Product and service

Amazing Product and amazing service from the team. i love that i can cook all my recopies from my thermomix cookbook and i also love all of the built in recipes. i love the fact that i don't need to be connected to the internet to use. i would highly recommend if you are thinking on purchasing a Themo cooker. This machine does everything i would expect it too and some. Show details ·  1
Thomas B
Thomas B Central Queensland, QLD4 posts

A job well done!

Left my Thermomix at the time of divorce which was brilliant but I have to say I see value and excellent performance in my Thermocook - I had also bought a commercial mixer from Froothie which gave me confidence to buy the Thermocook! I trust this company with all their products now. Show details ·  1
M.
M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Pro-M 2.0
Katherine Marshall
Katherine Marshall

Great product!

Very happy with this product. Such great material and just so easy to use. Makes cooking fun and easy. Show details ·  1
Norelle M
Norelle MNorthern Region, NSW

Frustrating

I find it hard to use without a book it has sat on my bench fr 2 years ago

Karen E.
Karen E. · Thermocook Pro-M 2.0

Hello I was wondering where the 1000 recipes are located please I can only find a limited number of them about 130 on the machine
Thanks Karen

Montana S.
Montana S. · Thermocook Pro-M 2.0

Hello,
Just wondering how many of the 1000 recipes would be suitable for vegan/vegetarian dietary preferences?

Lisa R.
Lisa R. · Thermocook Pro-M 2.0

Hi, Does the thermocook prom 2 get recipe downloads onto machine?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Lisa, Thanks a lot for your question and so far the appliance isn't featured so you can download recipes into it. We will forward it to our development team for consideration.

Features:

• The Optimum Thermocook Pro-M 2.0 is an all-in-one kitchen appliance that has 5 preset programs for steaming, making jam and soup, and 2 kneading programs for dough.
  • It has a full colour 9” digital display that lets you manually adjust the time, temperature and speed.
  • The appliance has Turbo and Pulse options, as well as a reverse blade function.
  • Wi-Fi connectivity lets you program your personal recipes into the mobile app and use them.
  • Included attachments and accessories consists of a 2.5L stainless steel bowl, measuring cup, butterfly whisk, cooking basket, steamer, recipe book, and spatula.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the Optimum Thermocook Pro-M 2.0 was reliable and user-friendly, as it was easy to use (with the display being well laid out) and consistently produced good results, whether users were making dough, steaming, or making stews.
  • They also found that the all-in-one appliance was easy to clean.
  • Reviewers said that their Thermocook cooked food evenly and efficiently.
Compare all Optimum Thermocook Pro Series listings
Optimum Thermocook Pro4.6
Optimum Thermocook Pro-M
  • Discontinued
Optimum Thermocook Pro-M4.6
Pros
    User-friendly design
    Easy to clean
    Cooks evenly and efficiently
CategoryAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen AppliancesAll-In-One Kitchen Appliances
Price (RRP) $1,100$1,050$1,600
Power700 W1,700 W500 W
Capacity2.5L2.5L2.5L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYesYes
Dimensions 220 x 347.5 x 367 mm220 x 347.5 x 367 mm380 x 220 x 340 mm
Weight6.99 kg6.99 kg6.1 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Construction MaterialStainless SteelPlastic and Stainless SteelStainless Steel