Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips

Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips

3.3

RikiSydney, NSW

Worked well enough for me

HonestReviewerMelbourne

HonestReviewerMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Doesn't work

I have bought these while on special around $25 at Chemistwarehouse and used them immediately after I had a professional clean from my dentist's hygienist. There was no difference after use of this product, having used it exactly as per the instruction leaflet inside the box. I have emailed Oral B and asked, if I had done something wrong, or if their product bleaches stains only (which I had removed prior to using the product) rather than the actual teeth. [name removed] from their customer care service has responded with the suggestion I should buy another box and just give it another try, but had no other suggestions except for what is written on the leaflet. I cannot recommend it after my experience - waste of time...

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$25.00.

Oral-BOral-B

It states on the box “whitens your teeth”, but you are saying “whitens your stains”. This is false advertising, if you are right with your statement!

Krisi M.

Krisi M.South East Queensland, QLD

A non-paid review of these whitening strips.

For context: 52 female. Had Zoom whitening 10 years ago. I use an Oral B electric toothbrush and the Oral B charcoal whitening treatment toothpaste,twice daily, brushing for 2 mins each time.
I was thinking of getting Zoom again, but thought I’d give these a go. Overall there is a difference from the Before to Day14. I experienced some mild sensitivity on days 3 and 6. The strips seal really well against the teeth and feel unobtrusive. Can still talk and drink water while they are on. I am happy with the result and will continue using them for maintenance.

• +11

Purchased in June 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$26.00.

Teeth Whitening Products

Find out how Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips compares to other Teeth Whitening Products

Was left with sensitive teeth...

I bought this product 2 days ago from Woolworths and decided to use it last night for the recommended time. I have been experiencing teeth sensitivity ever since. It was so bad that it woke me up from my sleep. The product states that it is designed specifically for those who have sensitive teeth. I'm sure this product works for some, but its not worth the cost of having sensitive teeth after use.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for A$35.00.

Lillian P.

Lillian P.Hunter Region, NSW

Ouch!

After 30 minutes into my first treatment, I experienced a sharp pain on the gumline of my lower right front tooth. It passed quickly so I left it on. 5 minutes later the pain happened again so badly that I had to rip the strip off. It was unbearable. Needless to say it wasn't on enough to see results. Very disappointed after all the good reviews.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths Physical store.

Jmum

JmumMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Didn't work for me.

Unfortunately this didn't work at all for me. I have a couple of days left of the two weeks but I haven't noticed even a slight change. They stick well and are easily hidden so you could use on the way to work etc. But not much point of they don't whiten teeth.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths.

Oral-BOral-B

Loved it! Definitely work and happy with results.

I saw results around the 7th day of using them. I wasn't sure if they'd work so bought them when they were half price at Woolworths and I have now gone back for my second box. Only con is they take an hour so kind of have to time your afternoon right so you're in bed asleep at a reasonable hour if ya working next day. But definitely recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for A$17.50.

Allana

AllanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m a believer

This product is amazing, was a skeptic but thought I have nothing to lose but the yellow on my teeth. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thank you Oral B.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks Allana, great to hear you love the product.

timnoye1981

timnoye1981

Literally Rubbish

They literally fall of your teeth, so thin that If literally any saliva is produced they just fall off. For $26 dollars you’d expect something a lot more. I’ve used other similar products in the past and never had this experience. I’d actually like my money back as they just don’t work.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Cam

Cam

Joke of a product

Poor adhesion to teeth with mobile strip in mouth . Do not waste time and money on this insult to the customer. Sad when compared with older strips from oral b

Purchased in December 2019.

Whiter teeth

I used the product twice daily for 14 days and my teeth really do look whiter. I have very sensitive teeth, but had no problems. I found it hard to keep the lower band in place, but there was no problem with the upper band. Definitely recommended.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$36.99.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review Julia, enjoy those pearly whites!

Harry B

Harry BAU

they work !

these do actually work. you might not get a Kennedy smile but you should get whiter teeth

only gripe is the tear off strip to open the packet always seems to only partially tear off

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for A$21.99.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review Harry!

Soup Nazi

Soup NaziSydney, NSW

Cheap and Effective

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$36.99.

Nathan A

Nathan APerth, WA

Side effects

They make your teeth whiter, that's true. But during the 3rd treatment, my teeth were in excruciating pain.

And since then my upper top teeth have been uncomfortable daily. From itching to pain to a tickling feeling in the nerves of my teeth.

I contacted their customer service and without asking, "as a gesture of goodwill" he decides to send me two more packs.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$30.00.

Nicole P

Nicole P

Shocked at how well this works!

Really happy with this product. I’ve used other professional teeth whitening solutions, including one with a professional mould and none have performed as good as these strips. Definitely be buying again.

Purchased in January 2019.

Bmnot

Bmnot

Pleased with the results

Bought the Oral-B 3D White Luxe Advance Seal 14 Whitening Treatments. Started noticing a difference after a couple of uses. Would highly recommend.

SuziQ

SuziQSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really does what it advertises

They are easy to use, you start to see results quickly and without any mess. Great product! I got it on special as well, so very happy