Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips

Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips

Loved it! Definitely work and happy with results.

I saw results around the 7th day of using them. I wasn't sure if they'd work so bought them when they were half price at Woolworths and I have now gone back for my second box. Only con is they take an hour so kind of have to time your afternoon right so you're in bed asleep at a reasonable hour if ya working next day. But definitely recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $17.50.

Allana

AllanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m a believer

This product is amazing, was a skeptic but thought I have nothing to lose but the yellow on my teeth. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thank you Oral B.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks Allana, great to hear you love the product.

timnoye1981

timnoye1981

Literally Rubbish

They literally fall of your teeth, so thin that If literally any saliva is produced they just fall off. For $26 dollars you’d expect something a lot more. I’ve used other similar products in the past and never had this experience. I’d actually like my money back as they just don’t work.

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Cam

Cam

Joke of a product

Poor adhesion to teeth with mobile strip in mouth . Do not waste time and money on this insult to the customer. Sad when compared with older strips from oral b

Purchased in December 2019.

Whiter teeth

I used the product twice daily for 14 days and my teeth really do look whiter. I have very sensitive teeth, but had no problems. I found it hard to keep the lower band in place, but there was no problem with the upper band. Definitely recommended.

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $36.99.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review Julia, enjoy those pearly whites!

Harry B

Harry BAU

they work !

these do actually work. you might not get a Kennedy smile but you should get whiter teeth

only gripe is the tear off strip to open the packet always seems to only partially tear off

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $21.99.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review Harry!

Soup Nazi

Soup NaziSydney, NSW

Cheap and Effective

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $36.99.

Nathan A

Nathan APerth, WA

Side effects

They make your teeth whiter, that's true. But during the 3rd treatment, my teeth were in excruciating pain.

And since then my upper top teeth have been uncomfortable daily. From itching to pain to a tickling feeling in the nerves of my teeth.

I contacted their customer service and without asking, "as a gesture of goodwill" he decides to send me two more packs.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Nicole P

Nicole P

Shocked at how well this works!

Really happy with this product. I’ve used other professional teeth whitening solutions, including one with a professional mould and none have performed as good as these strips. Definitely be buying again.

Purchased in January 2019.

Bmnot

Bmnot

Pleased with the results

Bought the Oral-B 3D White Luxe Advance Seal 14 Whitening Treatments. Started noticing a difference after a couple of uses. Would highly recommend.

SuziQ

SuziQSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really does what it advertises

They are easy to use, you start to see results quickly and without any mess. Great product! I got it on special as well, so very happy