Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips

Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips

Cheap and Effective

Compared to $600+ for professional dentist whitening, spending just under $40 for a pack of 28 strip sets from Chemist Warehouse seemed like a good risk.

The first couple of applications didn't seem to do anything but I persevered. I found that you have to firmly pat the strips down against your teeth and ensure that the are no air bubbles. This increases their adhesive qualities. I didn't do this at first and this may have affected their effectiveness.

They have to be left in for 30 minutes so it's best not to talk or prod them with your tongue during this time. Again, this helps to ensure that they stay in place. I wore them while on my way to work in the morning and again later in the evening. They are unobtrusive.

I didn't suffer any of the tooth sensitivity or white spotting that I read about elsewhere.

After about 3 days, using the strips as recommended, I started to notice significant reduction in staining. After a week, my teeth were clear and showed no signs of stain. This was a very good result and well worth the money.

My teeth are not bright white like the airbrushed advertising posters. I don't want them to be as this looks fake. However, they are free of stains and very much whiter than they were before using the product.

I'm very pleased with the result.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $36.99.

Side effects

They make your teeth whiter, that's true. But during the 3rd treatment, my teeth were in excruciating pain.

And since then my upper top teeth have been uncomfortable daily. From itching to pain to a tickling feeling in the nerves of my teeth.

I contacted their customer service and without asking, "as a gesture of goodwill" he decides to send me two more packs.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Shocked at how well this works!

Really happy with this product. I’ve used other professional teeth whitening solutions, including one with a professional mould and none have performed as good as these strips. Definitely be buying again.

Purchased in January 2019.

Pleased with the results

Bought the Oral-B 3D White Luxe Advance Seal 14 Whitening Treatments. Started noticing a difference after a couple of uses. Would highly recommend.

Really does what it advertises

They are easy to use, you start to see results quickly and without any mess. Great product! I got it on special as well, so very happy