Oral-B Pro Health Clinical Alcohol Free

Oral-B Pro Health Clinical Alcohol Free

See the Best Mouthwashes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sore tongue dry mouth

It seems to have given me a dry mouth and sore tongue- I stopped using it yesterday but symptoms are still there. I wouldn’t recommend this mouth wash . 1 star.

Purchased in February 2019.

Big thumbs down from me

Froths too much and becomes too uncomfortable to retain for 30 secs. A slight burning sensation as well. Leaves a very acidic taste which can last longer than 24 hrs.

Oral-B Pro Health Clinical Alcohol Free review

i started using this and its great no issues at all and have to use a measure cup for 20 mill per use and it will help my gums to heal after it bleed a bit and now I got a sore or inflamed saliva gland don’t buy this !!

Gums & Tongue Burning after using Oral-B mouth rinse

Recently I bought Oral B Pro Health Clinical Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse Clean mint and after each use my gums and tongue start burning and my lips swell. I think it is an allergy reaction. I'm going to stop using it.