1.5

0%17%83%

Muhammad T.
Muhammad T.3 posts

This is perfect but the packaging especially lid is very hard to open it’s not convenient to open the lid anymore so reviewing it negatively Show details
Oral-B   DM
Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Toxic

Used product 2-3 days in a row and got swolen and inflamed glands in face. Looked like a chipmunk. 2 days later without use face is back to normal. Product is toxic in my opinion! Show details
Oral-B   DM

Hi Matt, Thank you for sharing your feedback - we're sorry to hear you've had a negative experience. May you please call our consumer relations hotline on 1800 641 820 so the team can learn more about your experience?

Thanks,

Andrew
AndrewNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Sore tongue dry mouth

It seems to have given me a dry mouth and sore tongue- I stopped using it yesterday but symptoms are still there. I wouldn’t recommend this mouth wash . 1 star. Show details
Scope
ScopeSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Big thumbs down from me

Froths too much and becomes too uncomfortable to retain for 30 secs. A slight burning sensation as well. Leaves a very acidic taste which can last longer than 24 hrs.

Mark M.
Mark M.Gippsland, VIC166 posts

Oral-B Pro Health Clinical Alcohol Free review

i started using this and its great no issues at all and have to use a measure cup for 20 mill per use and it will help my gums to heal after it bleed a bit and now I got a sore or inflamed saliva gland don’t buy this !!

Liz
Liz

Gums & Tongue Burning after using Oral-B mouth rinse

Recently I bought Oral B Pro Health Clinical Alcohol Free Fluoride Rinse Clean mint and after each use my gums and tongue start burning and my lips swell. I think it is an allergy reaction. I'm going to stop using it.