Orion SC065WHA

1 review

The Woz ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

High Definition WiFi Camera Under $100

Hangasked

When I open the app, it said Device offline. I tried to unplug and plug it in again many times, but it still says: device offline.
    Is there anyway I can reset or solve this problem? Many thanks

The Woz Review

If you haven't already done so, make sure you have the latest grid connect app on your phone.
    If it was previously paired , log into your account and see if it connects, if it doesn't, try pressing the reset button on your camera and try pairing the camera following the app instructions on your phone. Go to this website if you have any problems ( NOTE you may find the website blocked by some anti virus software, this is because they haven't updated their authentication certificate, its safe to visit ) [ https://grid-connect.com.au/smart-home-support/ ] the website will help with your problems.

Hang

Thanks so much, it seems that the camera doesn’t connect to my account. I couldn’t find the reset button on the camera, do you know where it is, please? Thanks

Raymond C.
    Raymond C.asked

can i increase the storage size by connect via wifi to a computer? Also how to setup the recording continuously on to the SD card?

Jack F.
    Jack F.asked

Can I connect an identical additional outdoor security camera (Orion) to another part of my house?