Dust Bunny Decimater
I got this after a friend who does housecleaning told me a cordless blower works good for getting dust out of confined areas under furniture. Just blow it to one end of the room and vacuum it up.
If you ever saw the movie Caddyshack you will know what I mean.
Well I can tell you this sends the dust bunnies running for cover! Who knew there were so many in hiding!
The unit is the usual Ryobi green colour and the nozzle is a rubber like flexible plastic material.
There is a three-position switch. When you are in #3 setting you get the boost when holding the trigger fully compressed.
I already had several batteries and a charger already I just bought the bare skin at the local green big box store for $ 89AUD.
• Should run a long time with standard 5 Amp hour battery pack
• Quick charge time, and you can swap out with a spare battery if needed.
• Sturdy Construction
• Strangely enough, if you place down it on the battery pack on the bottom, it tips forward and falls over on it's side. The center of gravity is too far forward. I might “fix" mine by attaching a plywood base to the bottom of the battery that will stop this form happening
• If you are right handed, the air inlet for the fan can be blocked if it touches your leg.
• Loud noise in boost mode; it makes a high pitched whistling sound that is annoying. When I measured the decibels using an app it came in at 60 decibels
How would I rate this? Probably 4 out of 5.
The operating instructions could be better. If the leg suction issue was addressed and it didn’t tip over it would probably give it a 5.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.