4.3

67%33%0%

SamThe2Can
SamThe2CanTasmania3 posts

Good for the price

I'm just a DIY user, but I quickly grew past what this saw could do.
The two major issues that hold it back for me are the blade cover getting stuck at the start of work, often needing to awkwardly pull it back slightly to get it started
Then the power of it, I instantly swapped the default blade to a Irwin Weldtech and was having issue with it getting bogged down.swapped again to a Diablo and still the same issue. Now I am talking about cutting 200x50mm sleepers so it's quite a task for a small saw, but it's still enough to make me look elsewhere now.
Besides those two issues it has been great. Show details
Shaun  Marriott
Shaun MarriottCessnock, NSW17 posts

Ozito power saw

After years of having my old Ryobi power saw I have just purchased a new Ozito power saw and was amazed how well it performs, it has an excellent super fast motor and very quiet, I have already used it on metal and timber and it meets all my requirements, anyone looking at buy a new budget power saw try Ozito, amazing !!!

Show details

CJAY
CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD81 posts

Great Deal !!!

I was looking for a cheap circular saw for a small DIY project and bought this product. I was truly impressed with the quality of the saw, as to the very cheap price I paid. The saw works well and cuts through timber like butter !. It also has the option of 0-45 degree bevel cut. Best of all it comes with a 3 year replacement warranty. Will recommend.