Ozito OBL-018

Ozito OBL-018

See the Best Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DriverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Buy

I was told when i bought this blower that the battery was unique to this model and would not interchange with any other Ozito appliance. Did not concern me because i had no other machine at the time. Little did i know that the batteries are faulty and would not hold up.

Purchased in April 2018 at Bunnings for $89.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Driver

Batteries should be replaced under warranty.

Rocket

RocketCorowa

Battery a problem

Bought this unit for the wife because it was nice and light to use. Battery is a big problem, even when fully charged only lasts 3 to 4 minutes max. Not good enough. Also purchased a Ozito whipper snipper at the same time thinking the batteries were interchangeable. WRONG Again. I know I should have checked more carefully before buying this unit.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
H2me

H2meMELBOURNE

Extremely BAD Blower

Received this cordless blower as a Christmas present. Charged the battery as per the instructions 3 - 5 hours. According to the charging unit the battery was fully charged after 5 hours as the 3 led lights were illuminated. The blower with a full battery should run for about 22 minutes, however when I went to use the blower it lasted all but 5 seconds. I placed the battery back on the charging unit and again all 3 lights lit up indicating a full charge, but the battery was dead. I then charged the battery for 24 hours and tried again and the blower lasted 2 minutes. I took the entire unit back to Bunnings Warehouse for a full refund as the product FAILED badly. Don't buy this Ozito Cordless Blower as the batteries don't charge properly!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017