Ozito PWE-1300

See the Best Electric Pressure Washers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Decent machine for price but engine gave out after 18 months

Was a decent little unit for the price, although I found it to be loud when in operation. The engine gave out after about 18months. Used it maybe 3-4 times a month in that time. Took back for warranty but they don't have them in stock at Bunnings so I was given a Homelite unit instead.

Purchased in August 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Safety

My one caught on fire

Had it for a year or so.
Stored in garage.
Went to use it after not being used for about 6 months.
After 20 seconds was smoke coming out. Went and turned off power. Thing was on fire with black plastic smoke coming out. Apart from that it worked good for the price.

Do not waste your money

First time i used it it was ok although the floor attachment cleaner is pretty much useless, second time i tryed to use motor lost power now doesn't work at all. $50 for one time use does not seem like good value for money in my book. Do not waste your money.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great for DIY and excellent value

Purchased this machine for $49 from Bunnings and it exceeded both mine and my wife's expectations. It did a great job cleaning the grime and oil that has been accummulating on our concrete driveway and patio for the last 15 years. I must have used it for over 10 hours in total (there were some tough stains) and I'm very satisfied. Could do with a lock for the trigger so you don't have to keep pressing the trigger all the time because my hands were getting sore and shakely after few hours of continuous use. But for the price paid, I can't complain about it too much. Also good for cleaning the car. The pressure is not too strong or too weak; so it's good for general DIY stuff as it is designed for. Noise from the machine is loud but it really it is no problem when wearing ear muffs.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great little unit - bought for snow foaming the car

I bought a new car recently and want to keep it clean with the snow foam stuff.

Bought a karcher attachment for my older karcher, for $29, and it doesnt fit. This unit at Bunnings at the moment comes with a foaming attachment and it doesnt have a lot of adjustment in it, but i found it does an awesome job. The soap container isnt huge, but it'll do a car just fine and produces good foam even when using the karcher cleaning agent, not a proper foam soap.

And the patio cleaning head is pretty good too, got side tracked and ended up cleaning for a few hours without a hitch

Great little unit, the tiny price tag makes it even better

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Very good value for money

I brought this pressure washer about 6 months ago from bunnings. It works really well, I have used it on the car, house, driveway and fences with good results. It also got most the oil off my garage floor. It doesn't have wheels but is pretty light weight. I would recommended it for anyone not wanting to spend to much on a washer.

Good buy for the price.

I haven't used it much to date, having used the gun to give the verandah a quick clean. I own a few Ozito products and am impressed at the quality vs price. I recommend this product for small jobs that you don't want to spend big $$ on. It is quite loud so for prolonged jobs definitely wear some hearing protection.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Nice entry level pressure washer

I use this all the time to clear the concrete and wash my car. It is not too powerful and not too weak. Some washers are too strong that it will deteriorate the car wax. But this is just perfect. Also thumbs up to the extra accessories that come with the kit

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Entry level weapon that's quite capable!

I've just thrashed this little blaster for 4 straight hours and it never missed a beat. For the price it is I couldn't fault it 1 bit. I'm highly impressed which isn't an easy thing lol. Sure a trigger lock would've helped but it's something I personally wouldn't worry about. Maybe for the elderly or if you have hand or finger problems you may want to look for another product but to be fair you get what you pay for although this far exceeds it's price range in ability. thanks

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent pressures washer. Powerful and great price. £49.99.our paths were really mossy and filthy. Cleaned then brilliantly. Yes could do with a trigger lock button but no real problem. Buy you will not be disappointed. I don't write reviews often so shows how impressed I am. On sale in UK in Homebase

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good Start, Great Price.

Ok, it's only early days, but after using the device a couple of times it's been excellent.

At a fraction of the cost of the competition, this little unit does a great job and comes with an excellent warranty.

I've used a couple of other much more expensive brands over the years and this unit is easily their equal at a fraction of the cost.

Sweeper rotating outlet

THe sweeper rotating jet pipe stay a t a fixed position on the second use. The pipe was spinning freely but under pressure on the floor just remained is on position. It was very frustrating after moving all the stuff out of the garage the sweeper failed. The design is not the best as compared to other brands on the market. Without the spinning high pressure spray it is not possible to get the same result using the fish tail spray. Secondly the brush is very stiff making it hard to push the brush around.

Dont recommend any gadget with poor design and failed on the second usage speaks for itself

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Wow - outstanding value for money

Purchased on the strength of these reviews, of which I now concur entirely. Works flawlessly and reliably without issue - tested on garden furniture, decks, concrete and weatherboards. Can't recommend highly enough. Attachments are great too. A trigger lock the only feature missing however can't grumble at the price or warranty available.

Simply perfect

Awesome product for someone who doesn't use it daily and want to use it for home only. I used it to clean my backyard and did the job perfectly. I then used it to clean my car and again it was awesome. I highly recommend it for someone who doesn't need a heavy-duty cleaner.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great Value Product With Just One Flaw.

Amazing price (79 bucks from Bunnings) and value for money with all the right accessories and attachments. Really like the patio cleaner. A bit noisy but surprisingly powerful, light weight and easy to use. The only bad flaw this unit has (and perhaps other pressure cleaners are lacking in this too) is a trigger lock. It just takes a few minutes and your hand starts cramping up and paining from having to hold the trigger in. A simple spring loaded trigger lock is definitely required.

Apart from that, this is a product I can highly recommend!

Excellent and inexpensive!

I bought this pressure washer after considering other leading brands and gave up on those due to price. Bought this one not expecting much and figuring for the price I was going to get just that, but I was quite mistaken and surprised by its performance. I've used the Ozito twice to clean my patio, and front porch and concrete and has worked faultlessly so far. Must try my car alloy wheels next time. Overall I am very satisfied, and I would recommend this little performer anytime...Great value for the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Excellent price and has more up and go than my karcher

So for $79 you get a very light unit in weight, lighter than the smallest Karcher, which makes up for the absence of wheels. It has the attachment for cleaning driveways plus a detergent attachment plus adjustable nozzle.
The unit kept working notwithstanding loss of water connection. I used it in Brisbane during 35 degree temperature. Worked non stop for 2 hours. Excellent pressure - more than the Karcher.
I am extremely impressed at the strength of the unit as well as the value for money - plus a 3 year guarantee

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Best low priced pressure cleaner on the market!!

Recently I purchased the Ozito 1300W 1450 PSI pressure cleaner at a tremendously reasonable price. After owning two well known branded basic pressure cleaners both of which had the pump cease working (one after half an hour of use, the other on the second use) I was not only impressed with this little cleaners capabilities, but also the strength of the clean. I was also impressed to see that it comes with a no questions asked 3 year replacement warranty, unlike another well known brand that forces you to have the machine fixed by a local repairer and wait for several weeks (very frustrating when you've only used the machine for half an hour and need it right away).

So far my Ozito pressure cleaner has cleaned all of the pathways around my pool, my driveway, patio and my retaining walls without skipping a beat!

I will be recommending this product to everyone I know! Super happy customer who is exceptionally satisfied.