4Ozito PXC 2 X 18V Telescopic Lawn Mower Kit PXLMTK-4182

Ozito PXC 2 X 18V Telescopic Lawn Mower Kit PXLMTK-4182 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:PXLMTK-4182
Larissa H.
Larissa H.

My OZITO mower is less than 12 months old. If I could find the receipt I would return it to Bunnings. It worked brilliantly for the first 6 months but now it slows down and cuts out every few minutes. This lasts for about 10 mins max and then it cuts out completely. Is this a battery problem? Or some sort of sensor or safety issue? It’s driving me mad!

terri777

Take the batteries back for testing. We they are under warranty as and I'd guess that they would just be replace them.
Battery failures in general are not unusual.
Did you register the warranty?

JohnR

It is likely the electrical connections where the handle joins the body of the mower. 1st take handles off, ensure the contacts on the mower are loose enough to move in and out with springs, clean contacts with meths, coat with conductive graphite grease, assemble and you should be OK. Hope this helps!

JohnR

Although the handle connection is a weak point I found the lever trigger on the handle to be the root of all my motor surging problems. I replaced it with a off the shelf on/on rocker switch. The motor now starts every time and runs at a constant speed. The engine break also works perfectly when switched off. With a sharp blade the mower is great, fingers crossed that it continues!

Michelle
Michelle

Can I use different voltage of ozitto batteries, I.e 1x18v 2.5AH and 1x 18v 2.0AH to power up the Ozito PXC 2 x 18V Telescopic Lawn Mower Kit please? Have the extra batteries and not sure if I can use them in that combination or I MUST use the exact same 2x same AH (I.e 2x2.0AH or 2x2.5AH)?thanks

Matie000

I’d say they should be the same as people usually say never mix battery types.
But also bear in mind the batteries have to both match the slots they slide into. If you ring Ozio’s main phone number I’ve found they are very good at answering questions.

Anne M.
Anne M.

Price ofOzito 18vTelescopic mower

jim
jim

is the motor brushless?

Robert
Robert

No not brushless..and no longer in use it failed after hitting a stone and is not repairable.basicly just junk

Jon grant

My mover slows down the starts up. As if the grass us to long. But this is not the case Mower only used 4 times

terri777

Is there a question here?

Yes what is wrong with mower. Only 3 months old

Matie000

That is exactly what happened to my mower - TWICE! Read my reviews posted only a few weeks ago and you will see its the exact same issue. I brought back the first mower after 4 months, got a new one and it worked fine for 3 months then started slowing down as if there is long grass, then after 4 months it was completely impossible to use the mower. I'm now on my 3rd mower and if it happens again I'm going to take the loss and buy a Ryobi mower even though the Ozito would still be under warranty. It's just too inconvenient to keep taking it back to exchange.

Jon grant

So where yo attach the handle Make sure its tight Mine was loose So i would lose power like yours Now its ok

Andy P.
Andy P.

Yesterday started having the same issues as Keith G. Fresh 4.0 batteries and the motor revs vary from flat out to stopped every few seconds - Unusable. Only had this mower a few weeks and up until now VERY happy with it.

Keith G.
Keith G.

Having trouble as mower does not maintain consistent revolutions of blade. blade has been set at various heights same result. Battery fully charged. Please advise.

Get an answer from our members and Ozito representatives