3.9

71% · 52 · 29%
Brand Manager for OzTent? Claim your listing.

Annette
AnnetteNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Unfortunate customer

Chair bolt fell out causing plastic leg support to break. Getting warranty through Oztent was impossible. I was in SA at the time had date of purchase 6 mths ago. After sending endless photos for 6 weeks and carrying a broken chair around . I finally returned chair to place of purchase in Qld where it was replaced by Store Manager instantly.
Oztent when we are travelling we cannot return item to place of purchase. Get your act together, the whole experience was nonsense.
Sad thing is you have a good product. Stand behind it.

Show details

Outo
OutoSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Frankie
FrankieAlburry23 posts

My dad loves it!

I bought this as a gift for my dad a couple of months ago. He loves the chair and always takes it with him during his outdoor trips. It's very comfortable and can be easily folded away when you need to store it. It also has other helpful features such as cup holders and side pockets.

Harvey Wilson
Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD202 posts

bungy
bungy

Love it

One of the few folding chairs that is high enough so you you can lean your neck back without it flopping over the edge of the top of the chair for. Perfect for people who want to sit back and relax. It has lumbar support and is very comfortable. I would definately recommend this chair to someone else.
tall back, lumbar support
jjanelle
jjanelleBrisbane

King Goanna is Good not Perfect

Comfortable when the legs are fully spread, but the longer you sit in it the legs creep inwards and the seat drops lower making it hard to get out, and not as comfortable. It needs something to lock the the chair open. Price is within range of similar chairs, and you can get on special.
Reasonably comfortable.
No 'lock open' ability.
RJ68
RJ68AU2 posts

Oz Tent Goanna is worth the extra

I was given two of these as a gift, and I was quite surprised just how great they are.

Easy to sit in and sit back in and have a quiet beer, but they do get a bit "over-comfortable" and get be a tiny bit of a hassle to get out of if you are big fellow like I am.

Overall, the nicest camp chairs we have and they rate slightly higher than our Colemans.
Looks. easy to use, easy to pack away. Quite comfortable
A bit hard to get out of if you are a big bloke.