OZtrail Deluxe Pavilion

OZtrail Deluxe Pavilion

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unhappy

Unhappyaustralia

Doesn't like the rain

I borrowed one for Christmas 2014 , We had rain water built up on the low side of where it was situated and bent 1 scissor action struts as well as some of the plastic. Also with the wind that came with the rain tore the canopy and a mounting too. So now I have to replace it because I would not give it back to who I borrowed from.

I have to be fair, Once I replaced the scissor action struts and plastic hubs and repaired the canopy I used it at a family function on the October long weekend 2015 in 30+ degrees and it provided welcome shade.

jonesyboy78

jonesyboy78

OK

Not a bad gazebo - think about another brand if you spend that type of money though. If you get one make sure you keep the receipt - you might need it!
The head room is nice and high and there is more room to swing a cat or two! It is great - we use it for work stalls.
The build quality is only fair. I had a party and it rained. Perfect you would think. Not the next morning - once rain welled up the main structure collapsed and broke. When I took it back they said it had rusted in the frame. We only used it 3 times before then and it haven't rained any of those times. Too expensive - $499

DeeJay44
DeeJay44
GoneBushBlogger

GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

I bought two of these in Karratha Western Australia to stage an outdoor event. I was able to purchase matchig walls and the entire presentation looked up market suiting the image I wanted to convey, and the pavillions stood up to the wind exceptionally well when anchored down with strong roopes and pegs. I did four exhibitions in a row, travelling accross the country and fond these easy for one tall strong person to put up alone or two short peope to assemble. Taking the pavilions down again is a breeze. I have no complaints.
Strong, excellent outdoor display pavillion, looks professional