PacaPod Napier

PacaPod Napier

See the Best Nappy Bags in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

So in love!

I did a lot of research before I took the jump and so glad I did! No shops near me stocked this bag so I had to buy it online and I have to say it is a amazing bag! I love the pram straps and the fact that if I don't need both pods I can just leave 1 at home. It is also big enough that I don't need to take a handbag with me anymore. If U are thinking of getting 1 I say do it. U will never look back.

Well made, easy to use product

Like most first time Mothers I did a lot of research before purchasing products for bub and myself. For the most part, a lot of the nappy bags I found were just 'big fashion bags' and the 'function' of the bag had been overlooked. I didn't want to be struggling to find something lost in the bottom of a huge bag.
I found the PacaPod on it's UK website and was impressed immediately (there is a cute Youtube video showing you the way you can use the pods etc).
At the time I found the product on Shopbrandstyle, I ordered it online and it arrived within a few days. I'd also like to give credit to them for great customer service as well.
The bag is well made, durable and easy to clean. Again the pods are well made, and I find, being easy to separate and hang them on the pram with or without the bag a great feature. The bag does come with pram clips which makes hanging the main bag on the pram handle so easy. The pods have the little picture tags inside which is a cute little feature to 'show you where to put things'. The other compartments on the main bag are big enough that I am able to get my purse, sunglasses, phone and iPad in.
I am generally a person who likes to have 'things in there place' and this bag definitely fits that criteria.
Love this bag. Would recommend it to anyone.
Easy clean/care. Light weight material. You don't loose things.